What is you favourite MMORPG?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favourite MMORPG?

• World of Warcraft
    • Everquest
    • Everquest 2
    • Runescape
    • Eternal Lands

And yet I voted for the Ford knowing it was a Ford and happy with it being a Ford.

And yet I voted for the Ford knowing it was a Ford and happy with it being a Ford.

Yeah, me too :(

It's like puting this poll on Ford's forums :(

So you were the one voting for World of Warcraft?

Big company running assembly lines ever since the model T... Yep, sounds like the Warcraft series alright.

Where as EL would be the little company that producing only about 400 in total. Just like a certain car company producing 499 Enzo's.

So you were the one voting for World of Warcraft?

Big company running assembly lines ever since the model T... Yep, sounds like the Warcraft series alright.

Where as EL would be the little company that producing only about 400 in total. Just like a certain car company producing 499 Enzo's.

Good point Leloo!

This further shows that there is little on no use for such a poll in these (Eternal Lands) forums. WE play EL so.... what did you expect Dragonei Dude?

Better would be to look at what these other games have that EL might want to look at - to improve EL (if such a need exists :P ), then make posts in suggestions about ideas/changes etc

You could've at least added a bit more options. I refuse to vote, Anarchy Online is not on the list. <_<

I like EL. I did like Redmoon Online before they had a one-month long hiatus (kind of lost the mood to keep on with my Sadad then).

Or perhaps we like EL for what it is.

There are plenty of people who get sick of Hollywood's movies. They are cookie-cutter and predictable. So they end up going to Indy Film Fests for something different. Something raw. Something with a more personal feel.

And in a similar way, I prefer EL. The community may be small, but on the whole I found it much better than other MMORPGs. And I like the raw, being developed and changed on the fly feel of the game.

Most people wanna play new games with good looking grafix, i dont like new games i prefer old style ;P

I can't play 2d games online, and I refuse to even try a MUD.

EL isnt much fun anymore.. and I never dared try EverCrack.

The rest of them (and evercrack) are p2p, and that violates my policy :ph34r:

Btw, runescape was made by the devil, and he is evil.

Edited by rebootedrock

EL... because i'm not being threatened to join my friends clan on WoW... i scared... that and i like playing this game....