Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest magus666

Dwayne scammed me out of 20k!

Guest magus666

so i took someones bag when they died and one of his friends wanted one of the items (fur torso worth 20k), and he said hed gimme the way to make fur boots, fur torso, and fur pants if i gave him this. so i gave him it and he says he didnt do anything and ran off with my torso! :D well if anyone would plz donate from 10-20k or somethin or gimme fur torso ty.

You can always get the recipes for free, never give someone you don't know, anything if they promise to give you the recipe...Fur boots recipe is in your encyclopedia...

Also if you get someones deathbag, its advised to mention you found someones deathbag on chat (not local one)and also the location and that the owner should message you (private message) you with what they lost, if they get most of it correct its probably theirs and should be returend to them.

I really doubt anyone will give you anything along the lines of 10k+ because you fell for someones scam though.

I also read somewhere, on this forum today about Dwayne and someone else having troubles with his younger brother hijacking his account or something like that. I can't find it perhaps someone else can.

Edited by Ormus

Guest Guest

this is a lie i never stole anything my cousin legendary elf bought me this and magus666 is a liar ppl were talkin about him all daY

If he had the 'Recipe', why would he be trading for the item? :X and, look in the Encyclopedia for the Fur Boots..

so i took someones bag when they died and one of his friends wanted one of the items (fur torso worth 20k), and he said hed gimme the way to make fur boots, fur torso, and fur pants if i gave him this. so i gave him it and he says he didnt do anything and ran off with my torso! :D well if anyone would plz donate from 10-20k or somethin or gimme fur torso ty.

Be glad to give you one. Once Mihaim, or whoever else, gives out the recipie.