Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlee92

Which New Monster?

Which of these mosters should be Implemented into the game?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these mosters should be Implemented into the game?

• Centaur
    • Dragon
    • Mermaid/Man
    • Phoenix
    • Giant Scorpion

Or you wait to see what is implemented...

Maybe you should check the visual art forums and check the concept art before making stupid posts like this.

lets add giant scorpians and rename the game to "run escape" <--(moonshadow came up with the run escape thing a while back i like using it dun wana take the credit tho:P)

why dont just implement some more armored versions of exisitng monsters, thats not as much work as creating total new ones... i guess :-)

the armored goblin did work very good, so why dont u try to make armored orcs, or even armored trolls, ogre, clops ?

I doubt Trolls, Ogres and Cyclopses are intelligent enough to make themselves Armors. ;P Orcs with Armor, on the other hand, would be lovely. xD

why dont just implement some more armored versions of exisitng monsters, thats not as much work as creating total new ones... i guess :-)

the armored goblin did work very good, so why dont u try to make armored orcs, or even armored trolls, ogre, clops ?

Oh, Real bright idea. Instead of Expanding the far from Vast Pool of Creatures we have now, Lets just rehash the same old over-used monsters again and again.

Lets see. So far we have Male Goblins, Female Goblins, and Armored Goblins. Lets run with that and include Samurai Goblins, Cyber-Tech Commando Goblins, Goblins with Surface-to-Air Rocket Launchers, and Cyborg Terminator Goblins. Oh, and we can't forget to make a Female version of each. God knows we don't have enough Goblins in the game. Now, that'll really bring life to the game!

Ok. Maybe using Goblins as the example is over doing it but I think the current over use of goblins is a perfect example of the ever shallow Pool of creature Originality in the game. I think we need much more original creatures in the game and we should start focusing more on increasing that before we start equiping the same boring monsters with Weapons and armor.

I, for one, Voted to Include Mermaids! I know that with the current game engine, including Water-based creatures is not practical but at least it's not the same boring creatures that keep being suggested over and over again.