Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest holy knight

Paying to play

I'm sure the game creatores would be more than happy with any amount you are willing to donate.

There is no Pay-2-Play as of yet (and won't be for EL). If you are looking to buy certain things, try www.eternal-lands.com/shop

Humm, honestly I was hoping for a P2P :) it seems the community would be better in such games and would keep out the umm...free-gamers who see fit to mess up any game they join. (you know what I mean) Perhaps the Paying ability will be better than I thought. humm. Sad news to me, I was so going to be paying.

hold up we have to pay everytime to get the item? or u pay once and u can manu it urself or to be able to wear it?/use it?

if u have to pay per item id MUCH prefer p2p version... probably many ppl would...

Edited by AuricRal

So,the dragonei and other races will be free right? when will this happen?

Nope, no p2p, the game will be completely free. We will just sell items and extra stuff to make some money.

Nope, no p2p, the game will be completely free. We will just sell items and extra stuff to make some money.

No p2p now?... you give up on it i guess.... i quit playing

now and was hoping to come back when it was p2p with

more stuff...

Haha..you tell people you'll have p2p, they're not happy....you give people a free game, they're not happy :D

How funny.

We plan to make a LOT of new items for the free version, and also we will sell many "item packs" for real $, giving nice bonuses to people who want to pay for extra cool stuff. So even more items for people who buy. We figure it's the best this way, as there's just not enough players that will go p2p for it to be worth it for us or them(I dont think it'd be fun to play in an empty world..)

Haha..you tell people you'll have p2p, they're not happy....you give people a free game, they're not happy :D

How funny.

We plan to make a LOT of new items for the free version, and also we will sell many "item packs" for real $, giving nice bonuses to people who want to pay for extra cool stuff. So even more items for people who buy. We figure it's the best this way, as there's just not enough players that will go p2p for it to be worth it for us or them(I dont think it'd be fun to play in an empty world..)

well i think its awesome that you guys to decide to make it free, because you would lose a lot of people if you did got P2P, and i also agree with you Roja

well i think its awesome that you guys to decide to make it free, because you would lose a lot of people if you did got P2P, and i also agree with you Roja

As I recall, the plan was to have both a P2P and a Free version. The P2P version would have a lot more content.

Well, seeing that the current plan is to put much of this extra content into the free version, I guess it's time for a new donation.

Remember when you were full on for P2P? Finally came to the realization your game sucks eh?

Edited by Ak1