Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OvinStoveMaster

For the fans of LOTR

I once met a retarded kid who was born with only half a brain. And he was dead at the time. He was more intelligent and witty than you.

And what the smeg is a "Gallums"? Do you mean "Gollum" you smeging moron?

Napoleon says: Gosh!

I once met a retarded kid who was born with only half a brain. And he was dead at the time. He was more intelligent and witty than you.

And what the smeg is a "Gallums"? Do you mean "Gollum" you smeging moron?

Napoleon says: Gosh!

I once found a roach that had a better reason to breath in the air then you do. The post was list for humor but since you have non other then that of hated sarcam. Why even look?

lmaooo.... ok, that was the DUMBEST, or at least one of the dumbest, things i ever saw...in fact i dotn know what was more funny, that or the ad for Potatoe recipes's that Google recommended I check out at the bottom of the screen.

I found no humor in that. I want reimbursement for the few minutes I wasn't listening to the new Rammstein single I got.

omg..i just looked at some more of those flash things..what kind of disturbed people make these up? no wonder people in japan were having strokes...oh wait, that was with pokemon, and it was seizures...hm, close enough :D

:huh: I kept waiting for something... Not sure what, but something. Maybe a Joe Cartoonish potato head exploding, or maybe I was waiting for my eyeballs to retreat into my skull. No personal attacks, but it just goes to show that humor is subjective, and anyone can make Flash anims.