Eternal Lands Official Forums
feverdog

new site?

anyone planning on making a new site using freds info...and contributing to it?...if so id love to help manage the site and other things...if nobody is planning on it...then i shall start in a week if nobody declares they are

ya most people probably dont know me either...im kinda old..i guess..but not a huge poster or talker...and if anyone who would like to help go ahead and ask..im pretty sure im going to though all EG's are saying i should...

o yes...what web host should i use if i do...?? any suggestions

Edited by feverdog

Hey I think making one yourself would be a great idea you dont have to just use freds stuff the more fan sites the better and it also helps out the new players who dont want live help. Looking forward to your site, and if you need help with anything give a yell i will see what i can do :P

emby

I'm going to be using a some of the info for my FAQ, but it's still going to be a bare newbie FAQ... Maybe I'll make a second site. Hrm... DomainDLX got rid of my site without telling me about it... *Goes to fateback.*

Edited by goatsgomoo

I'm in the process of making an EL Handbook - a guide for new players, guides for different roles and their skills (pk'ers, manu'ers, crafters and so on), most of the information available on Fred's elrocks.com website, and a lot more useful stuff :(

The Handbook will be downloadable, so you can keep it open while playing EL, plus there will be an online version, which will also be used to keep you up-to-date with any updates and news regarding the handbook. More info on this very soon!

If anyone wants to help (especially with guides to skills.. like "How to become a successful crafter" for example) pm me or find me in game :rolleyes:

*coughcough* EL Manuals *cough*

I'm gonna be getting time again to work on it...figure it's about time..lol...

hey ok my site will be taking a little longer than expected...fever was bad and didnt do his homework and got gorunded :P....so ill work on it as soon as i can...im on now cause nobody is home shhh

It is added as one of resources on EL.net: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11788.

And Master_Templar offered to maintain it. I think he could use some help as well.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna