Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_Sabre

It's awesome.

Ok,I'm walking through the maze in the magic school when I find a Blue sword sticking out from a colum...It's like Fire flames but blue...Has anyone ever seen this? When I clicky finger touch it,it says..."As You touch the sword sensational feeling of Power fills every single fiber of Your being... You know that you could destroy worlds wielding this blade. If only You were strong enough to remove it f" Then it stops,plz reply soon,Regards.

Hehe, whole Quell. Well, of course I've seen it, I was walking with him on this map when it

was almost empty and he was so mad that 3d objects disappeared. There are alot of things

like that in magic school anyway...

Regards.

What would be cool is if you could only remove the sword if all stats were maxed (or pretty damn high). Then make it where there is only one sword of it's kinda and it can't break, but you can lose it, so if you are killed in pk or by monsters, someone else could just take the sword and do what they want with it : - )

Thats what I was thinking...The sword cannot be removable,If it is,they already know that a long time player will get it.Meaning a strong player with high a/d and other skills...Making them virtually unstoppable...I wonder what would happen if Scarr got it? -HC- would definetly be the strongest guild,unless Ego,Shasso,Elise and Don joined sides,;)

The map cannot change, it is stored on a few thousand computers, and only about 300 of those are online at once. So, even if you could get it, it would not disappear.

well, the effects on that sword should be applyed to any magic sword.. would make them much much cooler ^^.. right now they are cool.. but still, not cool enough :angry: