Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Selling guild maps

the benifit is more in the eye of the beholder, we already have a guild chat system, and if several guilds participate, imagine the possibilities... off the top of my head, I see an interesting game of capture teh flag :blink:

anywho. . . I like the idea, and since it has to be placed using pre-existing objects, perhaps one might want to put it close to a storage npc or a particular monster spawn (or exits to both...) :ph34r:

2 cents.

E.S.

The benefit is that you DESIGN your own map, and you can use it in a variety of ways, such as secret meeting place, contests, players quests, etc. If you don't see any benefit, then don't buy it. This offer is, obviously, for those who want such a thing.

The benefit is that you DESIGN your own map, and you can use it in a variety of ways, such as secret meeting place, contests, players quests, etc. If you don't see any benefit, then don't buy it. This offer is, obviously, for those who want such a thing.

What? You're not going to make us buy it?

what if its not pk and someone who left the guild decided to betray the guild and tell how to get to the map? wouldn't that cause some serious trouble

WILL YOU ALL REALIZE THIS AHGDSKJFH. the bottom line is: if you don't want it, don't pay it. but think about all the cool things you could do. and yes, part of the fun will be trying to keep your map a secret and ]protecting it from outsiders.

I would recommend to have it PK, since it would be impossible to keep private if it wasnt. 1st of all: pk means that almost no newbies will walk in there, even if they Do know how to get there. and you also have th oppurtunity to add a PK bot if it Does get discoverd, as our cave seem to have been.. you guys just wait :P *grins*

You can chose whether your map is PK or not. The guild maps will be made NON harvestible.

And yet you can harvest fruit and wood in the CO-map, hpefully this would be allowed and still count as non-harvestable.

I love the map tho, really nice! It is something we would like to have in our guild, not the same but something similar - it is very guild-like :blink:

It's suppose to be a secret - read the whole post.

I don't think they are going to tell you

what if its not pk and someone who left the guild decided to betray the guild and tell how to get to the map? wouldn't that cause some serious trouble

Thats why the co guild cave is pk, so we can kill people like that.

Duh.

Sayonara.

hmm can we have a link from the portal room? :D

If your map is PK, you can chose to buy a  PK bot, for an additional 100 USD. The PK bot has 504 phy and coo, and can be used to PK non members so others will not eb able to enter your map.

The following rules apply to the PK bot:

1. Has to WARN people before PKing them, and give them a chance to leave.

2. The bot has to know it's map, so if it gets killed, on the way back it won't attempt to attack players or animals/monsters.

[edit]

3. The bot can not be used outside fo the guild map (except when it is brought there)

4. The bot can NOT manufacture.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Guild Dao is in the process of making a guild map and we intend to have it as a pk map with a pk bot.

1 question though, do we have to programme the pk bot ourselves and we buy the extra phys/cord and the privillage of having the bot, or do we actually buy the bot itself.

Thanks Honeybee :)