Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Selling guild maps

As someof you might know, the CO guild has it's ow, secret map. So we decided to make this offer for other guilds as well.

Here is how it works:

You make your own map (and place the height tiles, test it, etc.)

Then send us the map to look at it if it's ok (so it won't crash computers, etc.)

The map has to be max 64x64 tiles, but can be smaller if you wish.

Then, next client update, we include your map, so everyone can play.

You have the choice of where you place the entrance (can be a secret). But we can not addapt our maps to suit your map (like making a new entrance), so it has to use an existing object.

The price of this is 200 USD.

You can chose whether your map is PK or not. The guild maps will be made NON harvestible.

If your map is PK, you can chose to buy a PK bot, for an additional 100 USD. The PK bot has 504 phy and coo, and can be used to PK non members so others will not eb able to enter your map.

The following rules apply to the PK bot:

1. Has to WARN people before PKing them, and give them a chance to leave.

2. The bot has to know it's map, so if it gets killed, on the way back it won't attempt to attack players or animals/monsters.

[edit]

3. The bot can not be used outside fo the guild map (except when it is brought there)

4. The bot can NOT manufacture.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

What are the perks of having this map? Would it be possible to get a storage? What other features is it possible to have?

Perhaps you can give the $200 USD to a friend who can use his credit card to get the money to Entropy.

I agree with Chatterbug. If the post office loses your letter you're out $200 USD. Is it really worth it?

One fo the first things I noticed when I moved to the US is that the banking system here is terribly old-fashioned. In Europe (well, at least in the Netherlands), almost everything is done electronically.

hummm..same here, and I live in the US. Buy stuff-electronically. Access bank account -electronically, etc... But, sometimes paper can be good as well.

I think she was asking about the cost to MAKE a map... not to insert it in the game.

Erm whats the policy on guild maps and animal/ monster spawns ?, are they allowed to have some (if not PK) ??. Or are they not allowed to have animal/ monster spawns just like they can't have harvestable things on it.

I think she was asking about the cost to MAKE a map... not to insert it in the game.

In that case, it depends on who's doing it. If you want me to do it, it'll cost a years salary and a lot of patience :o

The point? TO have your own secret place for meetings etc.

People had guild houses and they didn't do anything. Just a cool thing to have.

And don't forget... you give back to the creators. A nice way of getting a little something and giving them a big thanks at the same time.

Y can't we have animals to kill and lvl and a storge for a guild only. I seen most guilds take a meeting in the meeting room in WSC

Money idea:U can sent per-paid card instead

yeh , whats the point in having one, what make it so special o.O