Eternal Lands Official Forums
weasel

TRY conqueronline.com

hi ppl remember me ??

yea its me weasel_ninja ......one of best players before got banned

well wanted u all to know i am a lvl 117 reborn trojan on conqueronline if any1 of u want to try out this COOL rpg game pls make user and come on tiger server ....and whisper me DrunkWeasel or MaoTzedung or FuNnY ..... we will help

just try it u will see its better

Hmm, just to register, ConquerOnline have nice graphics and a lot of autoquests. However, is a very boring game, with players jumping like frogs all the time and killing newbies at sight... No chance to leave EL to play CO!

I bet if you would nicely ask Entropy or Roja instead of spam you would get unbanned.

Now chances are very low...

Regards.

Dude i was one of the best player on this shity game before i got banned

and i'm telling u all conquer RULES

You keep talking like your opinion matters. Haha. ;)

my EL is gone, conquer was a powergamer game, Kal was buggy as hell, Starport resets every 2 weeks,Runescape is full of dumbasses, In MU If you get anything good, you get pked every 10 seconds.

Which is why im making my own game, Ph34r.

I think it belongs in the trash can

I agree. Tried playing Conquer, but the download servers sucked. Downloaded it 3 times and it was corrupted. Downloaded again, got it to install, got it to update(like a 3 hour wait for that) and it still doesn't work what opens is all smeged up and illegable.(IE not a foriegn language, but totally screwed up, no text, no images nothing)

If you're going to advertise another game, advertise one that doesn't have craptastic download servers like KAL or Tantra, or Knight.

A lot of oldbies play Conquer and KAL, so a lot of you have no room to talk. Too bad they don't play the server weasel does, I think that's a good thing.

I have played these games and here are my opinoins:

Kal-not a bad game, but very confusing in the beginning, and a lot of people in the beginning town which makes it very hard to navigate.

CO-HUGE download to even try to play. Stepping out of any town opens up Pking. I once got a good item (dragon ball) and got pked right afterward. The only safe place is in towns, and ther eis nothing to do there.

RS-One really big freaking soap opera. Lots to do there, IF you can find an empty enough place. Of course there are the kids always hitting on you....ack

MU-not too bad of a game to play, but all there is to do is fight...that's it. Get very boring after a while.

RealLife-sucks big time, no resets, no turning it off. Frankly, big waste of energy :)

A lot of oldbies play Conquer and KAL, so a lot of you have no room to talk. Too bad they don't play the server weasel does, I think that's a good thing.

I have the right, Ive played all those games, all there is to do is level up, which takes FOREVER at lv 50+ in conquer (i dont say CO cuz.. umm *CO* ;)). Not to mention thedrops in that game suck.

Kal was ok, but things costed WAY too much and the town was hugely full of spam from the shops.(although my sorceress looked WAY hot. ;)!)

I could go on and on about how much they suck/rule, but i really dont care.

Beyond these games, i havent found anything good for free, but ive heard good stuff about world of warcraft, but I dont pay for games :)

Which is why im seeing if its possible to make one, I know what I like and what I hate,

Im using Entropy's guides on el and his experiences, and im drawing help from alot of people atm, its just planning now, but most likely will have alot to do with magic and time travel.

Sayonara.

Rush on Seven Episodes (ROSE) online is pretty fun,

but the towns get laggy from people's shops, still may be one you want to take a look at

R.O.S.E. Online

but frankly, i spend more time playing capture the flag in unreal tournament :D a little more excitement and skill involved in those