Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

New GarD

The Guardian Knights aka (GarD) aka Guardians, have been recreated and are under new leadership and command. I wish them the best of luck but wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer assosiated with them any longer in any way shape or form. The guild co-leaders decided as a whole that the original principles and belifes of GarD were not enough and wish to follow a diffrent path. I assume the same principles are still in effect... but as I am no longer involved in any way you will all have to check with the new leaders of the Guild.

Respectfully Disassociating himself,

NeoSeS

GarD wants to give Neoses the utmost in thanks for his long service for the guild and its members.

King Minion of the Guardian Knights

This is the new direction of the Guardian Knights.

CLICK HERE If this interests you and you would like to be a part of the New Guardian Knights then PM Caliph, Janemuffin, Gunslingers, or Merrick to find out how.

Caliph

High Council Member

Guardian Knights

Edited by Caliph

The Guardian Knights aka (GarD) aka Guardians, have been recreated and are under new leadership and command. I wish them the best of luck but wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer assosiated with them any longer in any way shape or form. The guild co-leaders decided as a whole that the original principles and belifes of GarD were not enough and wish to follow a diffrent path. I assume the same principles are still in effect... but as I am no longer involved in any way you will all have to check with the new leaders of the Guild.

Respectfully Disassociating himself,

NeoSeS

Well, GarD will never be the same. A certain couple of individuals are trying to change the guild into their way of doing things, so GarD will definitely fall down. Your policies made GarD what it was and now that will be long lost. Oh well. Even the best made things have to crumble with time. I will always remain yours and Minion's friend, as I too am no longer a part of GarD.

GarD's long time member and also disassociating himself,

Daxon

man that was realy depressing daxon but i gott a say u guys arent the nicest i wanted to join a few weeks back and ur guy called me a noob and said beat it :)

That's the New GarD, justice.. the wanna-be elitist one. The old GarD would have accepted you regardless of your ingame skills/knowledge.

<grin> It's such a wonderful day, the birds are chirping, flowers are growing. And reading silly posts.

Love this game! <grin>

Minion

PS. GarD is not elite, we still accept everyone that wants to be friends and follow a few rules. Nothings changed.

<Waiting to see the next Daxon post on that!!!>

PS. GarD is not elite, we still accept everyone that wants to be friends and follow a few rules.  Nothings changed.

man that was realy depressing daxon but i gott a say u guys arent the nicest i wanted to join a few weeks back and ur guy called me a noob and said beat it

Of course GarD is not elite -- it's 'wanna-be' elite.

A quote from my Queen,

'Whatever'

Neo! Miss you man!

Merrick has honored me with a Yes to be wed in EL. We were to make an official announcement once a date was set!

Greg/Minion

yo its me legolas129 this dum forum wont let me be legolas129 so now im justice_knight i have looked at the time the new gard had made and i noticed something this guy was in gard the old gard his name was captain_smile a jerk so i apoligize the new 1 is nice but the old 1 well im not saying

Edited by justice_knight

Captain_Smile quit. Captain_Smile was also known as 'Joppo,' a GarD troublemaker. They were ousted from GarD especially when s/he gave threats to some of our members when they tried to offer peace.

I'm still debating whether it is a s/he and whether it is 18, 23, or 26.

Captain_Smile quit. Captain_Smile was also known as 'Joppo,' a GarD troublemaker. They were ousted from GarD especially when s/he gave threats to some of our members when they tried to offer peace.

I'm still debating whether it is a s/he and whether it is 18, 23, or 26.

i see

smeg off mate :/

See, an innocent topic becomes a flames topic because of some noob.

I fear im becoming a misunderstood figure of EL now...

ROFL! 20k gc! Hah! Do we look like EW guild? Maybe MikeMan will give you 20k to join EW :P

Anyways I agree with Minion and Neoses on this one..

Whatever..

JaneMuffin

PAY MONEY TO BE IN A GUILD???? Are you kidding me?? Re-read the Charter. This means the guild will pay you! It's meant to be a weekly paycheck for your hard work.

Although it has not been implemented yet, it is a wonderful idea and more guilds need to consider doing it.

JaneMuffin

make me cs im gonna im gonna im gonna call ur mommy wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa