Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bongo

WanderingFool's Quiz

It was decided by a poll to reset the quiz scores every month, so here's the final top ten list for January 2005.

1 Ravenod 38710

2 Lord_Vermor 28260

3 MoreNuts 22865

4 Puntif 21360

5 Elessar 18745

6 bonusgame 18065

7 Avon 16945

8 Olivia 11765

9 007 9400

10 woodchuck 9200

Congratulations to Ravenod! The full table of results is available here.

Unfortunately this month's quiz wasn't sponsored so there is no prize. If anyone wishes to donate prizes for February's quiz please PM me here or in-game.

To play the game: #jc 42

Bongo

Edited by Bongo

heres a Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):o:o

I'm not on the scorebaord

Greetings Bongo. You have made the best bots in EL and I appreciate your efforts so I will donate a prize. But NOT a prize to the top score. I want to make it interesting ;) My prize will go to the person who achieves the same score next month that I got last month. In Game I am Zhak_Stonebeard and I got position 21 in Jan. (feb is being left out because I just found this thread) SO...

I hereby officially sponser rank #21 in the March standings of wanderingfools trivia game with 50 gold bars.

The scores for February are available here: http://www.saturn.dsl.pipex.com/quiz/200502.html. Bonusgame was the winner.

The scores reset every month. Is that baised on GMT?

Yes, the scores are reset at midnight GMT on the first of every month.

I hereby officially sponser rank #21 in the March standings of wanderingfools trivia game with 50 gold bars.

Thank you Zhak :P

:( This is me without wanderingfool!!! :rolleyes: this is me with wanderingfool!!!

Does any one know (maybe wanderingfool knows) the best time to play his trivia game? I am having a difficult time finding him on. I play during the day and late evenings. Have not had fool"ish" contact for 3 days!!

[Edit] By the way, this post was put by me mum when she couldn't figure out how to sign on to her account.

Edited by Master_Templar

Im ready with the 50 gold bars! What happened to ya man.. Fools havent been seen on much iof at all and even the fool bot site won't respond. Hope its nothing really serious.

I decided to stop running the quiz. There are only enough questions in the database to provide a unique question every 40 seconds for 5 days. All the questions have been used many times. It became too easy, people just memorised the answers.

I'd like to bring it back, but not in it's current form.

Does any one know (maybe wanderingfool knows) the best time to play his trivia game? I am having a difficult time finding him on. I play during the day and late evenings. Have not had fool"ish" contact for 3 days!!

He wanders into ogre and garg infestead maps sooner or later, just wait by beam for him to reapear after dying, you cant miss him, his name is red.

Instead of bringing back the quiz, I replaced it with a little game called Boggle. It's still on channel #42. Type "#start" if there is no game in play.

Details (including commands) are available here.

Sorry to the people that miss the quiz, and to the ones that hate boggle.

Bongo