Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Silverphoenix

Improvements upon Harvesting

Guest Silverphoenix

I have noticed that even with the limitations that have been placed upon the harvesting skill (i.e. time duration limit) a person can still gain massive xp by just sitting in one place for an extended duration. I have an idea to improve the cap that is already in place for harvesting: Place a staggered Vegital (spelling?) Nexus requirement on the harvesting of flowers and food. There is already a system in place like this for the minerals and metal ore, the only real gapping hole in the prerequisites that you have for harvesting is when you harvest orgainic material.

I will always think that this was a good idea even if the admins shoot it down.

Hmmm.... I spend quite a bit of time at the Portland fruit stand usually while helping out on #jc 1. And I have to disagree. It has taken me nearly 3 months to get to my harvest level (I believe 41).

If anything, it can (and does) help me with some spending cash. But as anyone knows, it is hard to get rich at the fruit stand, even spending a few hours a day there.

You might want to check out the www.eternal-lands.com website and the link for the top 50 players. You'll find that, though impressive, Harvesting does not reach the higher levels that some other skills do (attack and defense come to mind).