Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shasso

Chimeran on IP

I don't know why was Isla Prima changed two times but I suspect the reason is to look better for the noobs. What would also be interesting is a cage like the one in Animal study room in Magic school put on IP and a Chimeran spawn in it ;) With tele to range spell people could also get in and fight it, there is only one Chimeran spawn in the game anyway, with time more will be needed

maybe some kind of place on ip to make so u can see ALL the animals in cages ;)

oh and sign next to each one lol o-O

I actually suggested something like this before. Also I added that monsters could change every hour or so, that way people can see the monsters without being in danger.

maybe some kind of place on ip to make so u can see ALL the animals in cages ;)

oh and sign next to each one lol o-O

Lol, an EL zoo

IP changed just for the winter months now. It'll go back in the next update if it's in the spring time. (northern hemisphere)

but what if they spawn outside the cages....... that will be a sad day in noob history.....

lol.. i guess they can make monster to be able to spawn only on those 3x3 or 4x4 squares

IP changed just for the winter months now. It'll go back in the next update if it's in the spring time. (northern hemisphere)

Cool. But no comments on the Chiamera in cage?

I actually suggested something like this before. Also I added that monsters could change every hour or so, that way people can see the monsters without being in danger.

And what did they say?

I like the ideea of cages with animals on IP. That way some people cough*me*cough could show-off by killing them, and others could be entartained.

yeah, its a risk to take if you decide to jump in =)

just harm the chim, he cant attack back 

20 death essences to get 5gc =) And if you dont have a friend inside also ess to tele in for the bag

Edited by shasso

Yeah, Jens is right, it would need a little work not to let any spells except TP to range work from outside of the cages.

Do not feed the animals can work both ways. Let all harms be reflected :angry:

If all animals and monsters are in order in cages, then it would be much easier to see what to fight next.

The order of the monsters from weakest to strongest has a couple inconsistencies in it.. Trolls and Bears, Deer and Foxes, Female Orc and Male Armed Goblin.. A lot of debate about which can beat the other in the fight. Personally, I believe the bear is victorious, male armed goblin is victorious, and the deer is victorious, but that's me.

but what if they spawn outside the cages....... that will be a sad day in noob history.....

Exactly. That is the reason we don't do such things.

Exactly. That is the reason we don't do such things.

oh my goddzorrs ent qouted me :(

maybe you can make the monster into a object and put it inside the cages? since objects are un attackable nobody will die! and we can have the first el zoo and then like the old players could give tours and tell funny stories :(