Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lopy_Do

The New Systems

I hate the new Alchemy System, It takes 7 seconds just to make one magic essence!

Also Sr's are slow, along With life essences..I hate it

But of course they make it quicker for the Fe's to ruin the economy even more by mass production of Efe's...Good Job :)

I'm not going to lie... I would LOVE to level up quickly and be an all-powerful GOD in EL.

But come on guys... what's wrong with a challenge? So they slowed down a few of the skills. Do you play this game only to level up? And if not, does it matter?

If it takes longer to make LEs or HEs (or for that matter anything) then charge more for it. Many of you have complained that fighters are too rich. Well, here's your chance to get some of that money.

I also understand that the forums are for the sharing of ideas (good and bad) but perhaps we can all try out the new system for a week or two before jumping to conclusions about how "bad" something is.

exactly what kira said ^^ you guys are the ones deciding the market prices - and while you have that power - raise i if your not satisfied. This change in the alchemy system shall by all rights raise the prices of everything requiering EFEs or other enrched essences, if not.. (im sorry to say this :P ) its your own fault (alchemy guys)..

As I am mostly devoted to alchemy and manufacturing, I would say that the point is not in making money.

The point is in doing things. And that's why prices are low. I'm going to make hundreds of items just to level up. I don't need them, so I may sell them, for a price that looks fair for me. That's why the prices are low.

I often give away leather stuff for free because I've got so many of them. It's right it costed money to make, but I see it as a cost of leveling up! And for making money are things that are easier to make.

Regards

Chryzopraz