Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chintan

What type of player are you?

What type of EL player are you primarily?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What type of EL player are you primarily?

• Achiever
    • Explorer
    • Socializer
    • Killer
    • All 4 equally
    • None of the above

i think im all 4 because i do all 4 things sometime even at once such a multitasker :blink:

I'm an explorer. I remember going around Tarsengaard in the test server, going in every door I found, looking really hard for the CO guild map, trying to find out how to get to that smegging island, searching all over for that CO guild map, memorizing quite a bit of the magic school, trying to find the CO guild map... And I'm also a socializer. I guess to make of for about 5 consecutive years of little such activity in real life, not including the first 6 years of my life. ^_^

None actually.

I'm a garbage collector. I pick up what other people leave on the ground, and put it in my inventory. That, together with harvesting fruit, is my main occupation in EL.

Fruits and Vegies! Yay! I found a friend! Let's go vegi hunting some day...

We shoudl start a Vegi Hunters Guild...all people in it must always carry arround 500 vegies/fruits/or little of both and we provide people with food!

Yeah...I realy do always cary around 500 fruits and vegies...yes ...it's sad... <_<

Sometiems I cary like 600+ thou :D

Explorer and socializer.

Explorer: Already explored the magic school, and made a map of it, including the maze.

Socializer: That's why I still can't kill a goblin.

I've been playing for several weeks now and i havent gone any further than WSC and VOTD. i get scared after a while and beam to IP. So i'm definately not an explorer. and i havent killed anything stronger than a wolf so i'm not a killer. I just make lots of essences and boots so i guess i'm an achiever.

All for of the above.

Basically, I suck at all of them :blink:

Why the smeg do you play the game? Not mocking you, just curious why you play when you suck at all of it.

Is there a fifth category that was missed?

All for of the above.

Basically, I suck at all of them :D

Why the smeg do you play the game? Not mocking you, just curious why you play when you suck at all of it.

Could I not ask the same of you? :blink:

Purely for the social aspect, and the fact of trying out new things in-game.

I guess we're kinda similar stats wise :(

Edited by Placid

All for of the above.

Could I not ask the same of you? :)

I guess we're kinda similar stats wise ;)

No, at least not in the way I meant the question.

If you suck at PK, think that making fire essences is boring, don't explore new maps, and don't like to socialize (that's how I read "Basically, I suck at all of them"), what makes the game interesting for you?

For me, as I wrote above, it's mostly the social aspect (I guess I should have put that in, but exploring Tarsengard was first on my mind). I actually played more back when chatting was the only thing you could do (well, and explore "the big map", aka. White stone) than I do now. I also find exploring new maps interesting, and Tarsengard did renew my interest in the game.

I live in a small town, with not many friends, and I am very shy around "live" people, if that helps explain why I prefer the social parts of the game.

I still can't find the damn hottub in our map.

Haha Ill show you. I've been in i plenty of times.

All for of the above.

Could I not ask the same of you? :)

I guess we're kinda similar stats wise ;)

No, at least not in the way I meant the question.

If you suck at PK, think that making fire essences is boring, don't explore new maps, and don't like to socialize (that's how I read "Basically, I suck at all of them"), what makes the game interesting for you?

For me, as I wrote above, it's mostly the social aspect (I guess I should have put that in, but exploring Tarsengard was first on my mind). I actually played more back when chatting was the only thing you could do (well, and explore "the big map", aka. White stone) than I do now. I also find exploring new maps interesting, and Tarsengard did renew my interest in the game.

I live in a small town, with not many friends, and I am very shy around "live" people, if that helps explain why I prefer the social parts of the game.

I suck at PK, as im not a fighter.

I enjoy alchemy, its easy.

I love exploring, especially new maps.

I certainly enjoy the social aspects, because thats what 'puts the cherry on top' for this game.

Im currently enjoying helping newbies; its not necessarily a challenge, but you definately get satisfaction from it if the newbie is polite.

So, that would be "everything except fighter", not "suck at all of them".

Yeah...probably. Thanks for eliminating all possible doubt and humour. :)