Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Crow

Beware , Axe wielding maniacs on the loose

And...what is wrong with that?

Regards.

<content removed>

Edited by Wytter

Actually Linux was buying EWE since they got implemented. We were stocking them even if we didn't

knew if it will be ever used for something. And you, Wytter, could read a little the forum before accusing

me. Roja posted combination and told moderators that we may tell everyone who is interested what is

the combination for the axes because no one is actually able to guess it since it requires like 18 items for

titanium axe.

Regards.

Yeah she (not linux) was buying them the day before the update and the days before that. Not a big deal, but im not surprised that she is the only mod that was doing this :)

Its easy to brag now. Nice pic of ur face behind the bag.. so.. whats the word 0,o

Edited by shasso

Fail rate is high, it was simply made by the person with very high manufacture who took blessing.

And Enriched Water Essences and Enriched Magic Essences are bought by me and Learner singe ages

shasso, so put your stupid accusations into your pocket. If there will be the update that uses EME, you

will tell that I knew combination a day before update too? It is very low even for you.

Regards.

Platyna knew eWE's were needed and she bought them all.

And now whole of EL has axes...oh that's nice.

yes that was a secret plot ! You got it ! :(

and more seriously, Platyna had absolutely no access to development of formulas and could not know them till today when it was announced to mods (along with permission to inform others...)

only people who could have told whomever were programmers but they did not spill it

so... Wytter.... Dorplain....

:) shameful thing to say smth like that... really :)

<content removed>

Edited by Wytter

i said its not a big deal. i know linux was buying them all along but it seemed funny that just before the update you peronally was allover the market to get them :)

Edited by shasso

[content deleted]

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Could someone give me a better idea of how much someone can benefit from his or her bot....

Would they need to buy from their trade bot at full price, could they use it to buy and hoard Items that they need and then sell those only to themselves?

I just don't have a good Idea of what is legal with these bots, and I think that I have read most of the posts about it.

Thanks for clearing this up for me...

I have access to all forums since like a week.

[Platyna]: Buying enriched water and magic essences.

[Platyna]: Paying 2k each.

[Nissarin]: so ewe and eme are need for something now ?

[Platyna]: I don't know. But it is good to have them.

This was like 5 hours before update. So if you had acces to the info for one week, why did u lie to this poor noob?

btw, how can she edit the post withouth the edit message? At first she wrote 'I have access to all forums since like three days.'

[content deleted]

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Since you have been buying them for ages and probably had a ton of them, why still buying them.. hours before update...after knowing the formula...why? greedy?

Greedy? If I would be sure what these essences are used for I would buy them for 7k each not 2k

considering that axes price is 80k or so. Anyway these essences was a surprise for me like for others.

I was convinced that these will be used for ice swords...

It is evil witch hunt and I refuse further participation, I've proven myself as trustworthy and honest

person numerous times, I wouldn't sell my friendship for a few in-game items but if Roja will have any

objections to me, including me abusing her trust credit, she may ban me.

Regards.

nah, ur too smart for that. 7k would be suspicious, 2k was a nice price for an item with no use, the noobies werent thinking about the update anyway

i wont spam this anymore, let the people admire the nice pictures. enjoy the axes and visit sometime :)

LOL ROFLMAO and all that Jazz.

I remember Plat mentioning once something about the ice swords a couple months ago , so I have to say that I belive her in this one... But anyway, dosen't matter really eventualy someone would have done a guild project or some such thing in order to get a tone of them anyway and of course if the highest level manuer is given the ingredients well hay now of course they're gonna be able to make a bunch of these things, a blessing of some sort, a couple manu potions... well hello there Zing we have lots and lots of Tit axes...

One Last Comment...

"Oh SHit Platyna has a Tit axe.... Smeg better watch out now..."

:):P:)

NeoSeS is sure Platyna is lurking in the shadows, watch for a glint off the blade of here "Argh..." Sees a flash just as the axe strikes him in the middle of his head...

NeoSeS is now Worm Food... who's next?