Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Co guild map ?

I found this map in my Map editorm are we able to make or own guild maps and wil they be inplented for real cash? :-p

You guys don't have anything to wory about, unless you see someone in there besides me that you didn't tell, THEN worry.

Realy? Now I realy need to find it...lol. Thou...how does Co have so much money...who wastes so much money on this game :D

You guys should go buy a book, or maybe some new "gizmo", or a book and supplies to make your own "gizmo"...not on some game that dosen't exist:-P Take a walk, talk with real friends in real life...

Attention all EL adictis: From 7-8 central time we will be having a EL aditic hellpers meeting for all those addicted to EL. It is highly recomended that you attend this.

lol...j/k. oh...who said soemthing about the spa...I saw a little spa on the map...well it kind of resembles a spa :-P

**starts trying to gain access to the .def files or whatever they are...

I still haven't looked at the whole cave, its a pretty big cave. :D. Slayton put in a good deal of money (he doesn't even get to enjoy the cave because he quit) and McMantis did also.

Oh...ic :D

Slayton put in a good deal of money (he doesn't even get to enjoy the cave because he quit)

I swear...everyone is quiting...even I don't play that much anymore :-(

On a happier note I am now guildless...LOL...i feel free...free like an eagle...

no...i diden't do anything bad..and yes I still particpate int he "super secret not so secret guild channel for FT and all sub guilds" but oh well...I'm FREE! Yay...**floats up into the air defying the laws of gravity.

for real cash..yup... .

Out of curiosity, how much would such a thing cost?

BTW, It might be interesting to get some kind of list what can be purchased (for real money) in the game.

for real cash..yup... .

Out of curiosity, how much would such a thing cost?

BTW, It might be interesting to get some kind of list what can be purchased (for real money) in the game.

I believe the price was $200. Still interested?

And yes, some people have way too much money.

www.eternal-lands.com/shop

Does that help?

Houses are 50-100 USD Depending on size, It might just be 100 USD flat out.

Cave is 200 USD, you have to have your own mapmaker. You can't have anything more than 1 fruit in the cave.

LV, stay out.