Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raapnaap

Some things about the new version...

1- Is there any way to get the music working for this version?

2- Tersengaard is "lagging". My FPS is good but the game act's like if it's at 8 FPS... It has to many objects (same goes for library's, to many books)

3- The "magic shop" in tersengaard(has the same problem as above btw) is buggy, there are a few parts in there where you can't get out once entered. The place where you teleport to the center, and the "maze". Unless there is some secret i don't know anything about...

And 1 more thing... How do you get to the island in tersengaard? ;)

1. Go to this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5295

2. Same for everybody, but it also could be because everybody is going to tarsengaard and the school to check it out all at the same time since it's new...

3. There are loads of secrets you don't know about, and yes you CAN get out. That is the whole point, you are supposed to discover these secrets yourself.

4. Same as 3, its a secret, nobody knows except the mapmaker and dev's...you have to find out yourself.

What's "the place where you teleport to the center"? The big meeting hall? You can definitely get out of there.

You can get out of the maze too, you just need to find the exit.

I spent a whole day checking out the magic school, hopefully visiting every part of it (excluding, naturally, any secrets I don't know about it), and drawing a huge map, filling an entire sheet of paper. Yep, that's right, paper. No downloads :D

What's "the place where you teleport to the center"? The big meeting hall? You can definitely get out of there.

You can get out of the maze too, you just need to find the exit.

I spent a whole day checking out the magic school, hopefully visiting every part of it (excluding, naturally, any secrets I don't know about it), and drawing a huge map, filling an entire sheet of paper. Yep, that's right, paper. No downloads :D

If you click on the tp in the new meeting hall it takes you to the center of the meeting hall... a platform that is about 30 feet high without a ladder or anything... if you are there and you don't have tp to range or portal room etc. you have to beam.

Leeloo... how much for a copy of your map? :D

I also find it funny about the "lag". im experiencing major lagg in tasengaard and the mag school, but my fps is 100+ and my ping is 50ms.. Never experienced anything like it anywhere in EL be4. anyways... meep :huh:

If you click on the tp in the new meeting hall it takes you to the center of the meeting hall... a platform that is about 30 feet high without a ladder or anything... if you are there and you don't have tp to range or portal room etc. you have to beam.

Leeloo... how much for a copy of your map? :huh:

There's a teleporter in the meeting hall? I didn't notice that. Everyone else uses teleport to range to get on the platform.

As I said, it's only on paper. Actually, I'm trying to draw it on the computer, but Sodipodi crashes whenever I try to add text.

There are 4 teleporters in the corners of the hall, coloured to match the thrones in each quadrant. All seem to transport to the raised platform.

There are 4 teleporters in the corners of the hall, coloured to match the thrones in each quadrant. All seem to transport to the raised platform.

Nice. Seems I should have checked the corners too.

2- Tersengaard is "lagging". My FPS is good but the game act's like if it's at 8 FPS... It has to many objects (same goes for library's, to many books)

Turning off shadows worked for me. No more laggy TG.

Turning off shadows worked for me. No more laggy TG.

Turned them completely off, or turned the new shadows off, going back to the old ones?