Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Paladin

there should be a message

When you make an enchanced ess, a greater pot or a modable weapon there should be a message, maybe in red letters like the ever-popular item damaged/destroyed.

This is a problem especialy with pots that don't stack. I'm making and using mana pots (i'm just a dumb fighter, don't have nexuses for better 1's :P ) and got some greater mana pots, but i realize that only when i drink them and the mana goes way up. Same can happend with BR's, ppl can sell the greater healing pot along with other BR's or drink it without knowing.

This would not be an annoying mesage that ppl will complain about, since is very rare and it's a cause of joy anyway. Please consider putting this in the next update.

Yeh make it same as like when u get a new oa lvl

Then like Great you made a Extra mana potion! it gives you +50 mana

and Great you made a Enriched Fire essence! this is for making armors/weapons...

something like that u get the idea ;op

or actual create unique for them so that you know differents

you mean a diffrent look?

I thought there was one? See if you have "You" ignored(type #ignores), I believe that's what the message starts with.

I don't think there is a message, i made a couple efe's and i only noticed because i couldn't figure out why i had 2 slots with fire essences when i actually looked in my inventory.

I agree it would be nice if the message was not only in the manu/inventory screen, but also in the message console screen. Maybe even for others to see, like finding a bag of gold when harvesting. When others can see it, it might encourage ppl to beg if they can buy that EFE you just made though B)

Since i've just made and drink 2 greater mana pots yesterday without realising, i thought i'd revive this thread. The greater pots should sparkle like the enriched essences, or at least a message NOT in the manu window where no1 will see it.

Please and thank you.

Where else if not in the manu window? This is the only window that is known to be open! If you don't look at this window, while you make potions, where the heck do you have your eyes?

Imho putting it between the chat is even more worse. It happened sometimes to me, that I didn't realize a level up, because there was so much chat, that the message was quite fast out of the screen, and I realised it quite some time after.

If you put it in chat with a diffrent collor, you see it right away.

If you don't look at this window, while you make potions, where the heck do you have your eyes?

Tell me, when you make 10K FE's, you read the message 'you succesfully made a(n) fire essence' 10K times? is it not a tad too boring? Or 1k MRs, to keep to the topic?

Tell me, when you make 10K FE's, you read the message 'you succesfully made a(n) fire essence' 10K times? is it not a tad too boring? Or 1k MRs, to keep to the topic?

I simply don't make such boring things like 10k FE's at once. I make several hundreds, up to 1k max (very rarely) at once, as they are needed. It's much less boring :ph34r: And I need about 2k FE at least, each playing day.

the area below the quickbar is taken. add the right option to the el.ini and you can have your skills listed there :blink:

There is a lot of space there. Maybe we can enlarge the item quickbar.

Look, i'm not asking for any re-programing of the client or anything, just a simple green/ red/ even pink message that would get your attention.

Those who don't think they need it, fine, no need to post here, the message will not apear so much that it will bother you.