Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chariste

Story Stats

This is the basic rundown of what we have, where we are, and what the progression will be with these stories. I have an entire listing of stories but most of the authors have not responded either in the forums or via PM. So here is what is considered active:

Under Edit:

The Great War--Tumaros

In Queue:

Peril in Mynadar--Tumaros

The Great Battle of Grubani--Tumaros

Diary of a Common Man--Geelef

Aluwen's Request--Lobonar

Memories of a Healer--Lyanna

A Tale in the Desert (bardic)–-Lyanna

The Creation of Corren Town--Hammen

The Founding of Tirnwood--Conner/Master_Templar

Curse of Narlik Catacombs--Conner/Master_Templar

Desert Pines Canyon--Conner/Master_Templar

In Progress:

The Rise and Fall of Sedicolis—Lotharion

The Finding of the Diary--Geelef

Grubani--Quinticus

The Fall of Tirnym--Angelodante

A word of warning, however, for those of you who post partial or complete stories. The progression is simple and straightforward: You post it, I edit it and return it to you (galley proof), you look it over and revise, return it then to me, and I will then approve it. ONLY then will it be submitted to Roja for final approval. Any and every story must go through all of these steps in order to be submitted to her.

I will consider a story "active" only as long as I have some sort of communication with the author either in the forums or via PM or email. So if you fall out somewhere and your story doesn't go through the process, it will be shelved. If something comes up, as real life is wont to do, and you want to allow others to complete your story, that would be great and no problem. And if you are just taking some time off, sure, just let me know if you can. :)

Having said all that, I am willing to work on your story as hard as you are and as my own life permits. Things are slow as I wade through the backlog, but I will also try to keep in touch with everyone in a reasonable timeframe.

Thanks all :)

Chariste

Edited by Chariste

*~*~*~*~ TRYING TO SAVE POSTS *~*~*~*~

No biggie on the thread thing, not too concerned. I'm working on my e-mail account, haven't a clue as to what is going on. Dumb puters...who needs one anyway! ;)

...i retract that last comment...

anyway thanks for responding! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Quinticus

Hey there, I did get your PM and I thought I had replied, I will check on that. I did email you the story attached as a .txt file so evidently I am a statistic ;) But I will get that sent back out to you tonight. And yes, I saw your post but I quite frankly lost it in the shuffle and never responded. Sorry about that, but I will also do that tonight if I can.

Thanks for your patience...:blink:

Chariste, with regards to the Harvy and Grim story... cancel it. Since Grim has now been put into a cave, he obviously cannot be claustrophobic. For my own story... well, it's more of a RP-story than actual history, but you can do whatever you want with it. I give you full permission to use, modify, edit, delete or add onto any and all of my stories. I myself won't be working on them.

-Lyn-