Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OutThisLife

I'm basicly forced...

One day in The Shire my mom comes out, says that i've been spending way too much on the computer, so she takes away EL. I thought I could never play again. :[ So I decided to give my character to a "close" friend, Slashfury. Now my mom says I can play again now because I skateboard and do Karate a lot now.. When I asked to have my character back he said "No, you're lucky you're playing on my character." So I was going to take it in force, because it is my character, I spent almost 5 months maybe on it.. Now he gets the password from Entropy, whom I sent 5$ to change the name back to OutThisLife, so I basicly wasted 30$ (other changes, etc.) on EL.. I'm 15, and I have to earn it.. My mom is pissed at me now -.-'.. Entropy restores my account from about 2 weeks from when I gave slashfury the character, lost a lot of oas and a/ds.. I even can't level up because I can't train on anything nor have silver ore for HE's.. I also baught tons of stuff.. So basicly I am out of luck on playing EL again.. Hmm:

OutThisLife INC: dude wtf

OutThisLife INC: why wont you smeging let me have my smeging char back?

OutThisLife INC: you could EASILY get your char back

yrufhsals: remember u gave it to me...i also asked u if it was ok to cahnge his name u said do wut i want

OutThisLife INC: i dont give a smeg

OutThisLife INC: what if you smeging put almost 1 smeging yr into something

yrufhsals: great

OutThisLife INC: then just gave it away

OutThisLife INC: because you couldn't play

OutThisLife INC: or w/e

OutThisLife INC: then you can play or w/e

OutThisLife INC: and want it back

OutThisLife INC: but

OutThisLife INC: no

OutThisLife INC: this is what you said to ember so im expecting this "You're lucky you got to play on my name"

yrufhsals: i trusted u not to steal it while i was away..but no u took teh pass and let other ppl use it

yrufhsals: o im glad she told u

OutThisLife INC: i let straight train it -.-

OutThisLife INC: seems like you dont give a smeg about other peoples stuff. i mean what if you were playing a game, then your mom told you you can't play anymore, so you gave it away, but you put many months into it, then you could come back, wanted yoru char, and the guy just says "no smeg off" ?

OutThisLife INC: i basicly smegin wasted 30$

yrufhsals: hmm u got ur character back

OutThisLife INC: it was smeging 60/64 a/d. and like 20 oa. i did SO much after that.

yrufhsals: so wut ur saying is i did all that training for u? when i could have done it to my character

OutThisLife INC: erm i dont understand what you're trying to say .... but when i gave it to you i had 61/66 a/d and like 40 oa or something around there.

OutThisLife INC: w/e

OutThisLife INC: it doesn't matter

OutThisLife INC: everything was wasted

OutThisLife INC: smeg it

OutThisLife INC: just a big chunk of my life, thrown away :]

yrufhsals: glad u think of it that way..

OutThisLife INC: well i do. i mean i really can't get it back now cuz you wont let me have it and just easily get your char back -.-'

yrufhsals: i put all the rest of the training into this char after u gave it to me so why r u pissed that he restored ur char?

OutThisLife INC: ...

OutThisLife INC: guy

OutThisLife INC: he restored it 2 weeks BEFORE i gave it to you

OutThisLife INC: thats a lot of smeging work

OutThisLife INC: all the silver ore that i needed was gone also

yrufhsals: hmm i brought 18k silver over

yrufhsals: weird how i thought i could trust u

OutThisLife INC: you can't trust me?

OutThisLife INC: dude

OutThisLife INC: i can't even trust you to let me smeging have my account back which i put all the work into

OutThisLife INC: you did shit

yrufhsals: smeg if i would of put all that work inot my char that i puit inot urs i would be just as good as u

OutThisLife INC: you put 3 days of work into it.... i put.. 4 months? 5?

yrufhsals: smeg 3 days try 2 weeks

yrufhsals: maybe a little less

OutThisLife INC: most of the time was gathering supplies..

yrufhsals: bull shit i spent all that time training

OutThisLife INC: k 2 weeks.. compared.. to........ 5 months....

By the way my name is 'OutThisLife INC' because I couldn't think of something else XD

But yes.. This sucks

EDIT: If this is in wrong section sorry, please move if so.

:unsure:

Edited by OutThisLife

If you sold it to him, it's your own fault. You should have never given out your password.

If you sold it to him, it's your own fault. You should have never given out your password.

Didn't sell it O.o

Whatever.

Don't give away your password.

And I was nice enough to make an exception from the rules and restore his character from 2 weks ago. Did he appreciate it? No! he claimed he sent me money, to change his name, but so far I didn't get any money from him, at least not two days ago as he claimed.

yes sir tupac

That's right, biotch (proper spelling, not biatch)

And I was nice enough to make an exception from the rules and restore his character from 2 weks ago. Did he appreciate it? No! he claimed he sent me money, to change his name, but so far I didn't get any money from him, at least not two days ago as he claimed.

Some people are just ungrateful. You of all people should know that Ent (not calling you ungrateful, but being the "god" you've probably had to deal with a lot of them.

and your not bitching either? can't even let the situation play out before exploding.

or perhaps your admitting for 5$ he could have his account from now and his name back?

and your not bitching either? can't even let the situation play out before exploding.

or perhaps your admitting for 5$ he could have his account from now and his name back?

Of course I am bitching, biotch!

And no, i didn't charge him any money for that.

Of course I am bitching, biotch!

And no, i didn't charge him any money for that.

Good proper spelling of biotch :unsure:

Okay, I'm gonna go now. *runs off*

I want my old account back. :unsure:

Yeah, if you need help just call on me. I don't know when I'll be able to get on in the next couple of weeks because my hard drive died. Right now I'm on my sister's computer, and I'm going to install EL on here when this update happens, but she's not always so nice to me in letting me use her computer. I'll be back, and you better be too. =/

I cant seem to forget how rude you was, outhislife, to everyone - mods and others - before you left EL, thinking that you would never have to show your face here again.. well all that has changed now i guess.. Cant say that i dont find this incident alitle ironic <_<

Guest Night_Elf

Hey, OutThisLife, maybe if you can get the money (i know what you mean by you have to work for it) but maybe you could get the money that slashfury paid to have the name chnaged and give it to him in return for your account, i'm not saying you should, or that slashfury would agree, but maybe you guys can come to terms with this situation. :)

OutThisLife: This is your own stupid fault. YOU are to blame for giving up your character. YOU are to blame for being rude. YOU are to blame for YOUR mistakes.

Goodbye, and I hope you've learnt a lesson.