Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest runemage25

im weak any suggestions?

Guest runemage25

Hi im a pretty new member of this game. I have been playing for almost a week know and am having trouble getting good. All i can kill is rabits beavers and rats. If u could i would aprechiat it some one could tell me what lvl and how to gain lvls the fastest. Also i would like to know what lvl i should be befor i move up to deer or foxses? thank u for ur time, and by the way this is an excellent game!

rabits/rats till 6/7

beavers till 9/10

deer/fox 10/14

wolf 14/17

from there you can move on up to goblins if you read the book if not wait till 18/20 and its besst when your a lower lvl not to use a weapon as it will decrease the amount of hits you make decreasing the amount of exp you will earn

What's all this talk about fighting gobs at 18/20? I had the book finished at that level and gobs would kick my ass in a fight.

Now i'm 27/29/14/20 and i still need about 2 health ess per gob on average so that I don't die after fighting 3 or 4 gobs.

I would say start training on gobs at around 24/26 if you have a very high p/c, otherwise wait until you're about 27/29. In either case have lots of mana pots and he or br pots handy.

Edited by chintan

around 19/19 i Started fighting gobs with book....i didn't use heal, jsut BR potions...around 26/26 fight gargoyles and, at about 40/40 female orcs.

best and fastest way is to make fire ess

1 sulfur 1 red rose and 1 red snap dragon

if you manage to get an enriched fire ess there worth alot

but make batched of 500 or more or people dont pay as much

I'am not too sure but I think enriched fire essences can go for around 3Kgc to 7Kgc (depends how many are floating around and if someone desperately needs them for what ever reason). Normal fire essence go for around 3 to 4.5 gc each.

can u tell me a good way to mkae money as well??

Another good way to make money is to harvest blue lupines in portland and sell them to the flower shop nearby.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this