Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlee92

Your Most Embarrassing Moment

maybe you held your shoe up to your face and then the smell made you vomite :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey i wasent asking you!

I had to make a speech in drama today and vomitted in my shoe.  :D

now how the hell do you vomit in your shoe? i mean come on who vomits in a shoe? honestly?

The trashcan was so far away. I need new combat boots now! They're expensive...

hehe ummm here's an embarrassing one... at one of my friends 15th birthday parties, I was having a drink of a popular carbonated cola drink :P when my body decided that it wanted to swallow, cough and sneeze ALL at the same time.

hmm... inevitably, liquid gushed forth from nasal and oral cavities... all over the birthday cake. how sad.. :)

I had to make a speech in drama today and vomitted in my shoe.  :)

now how the hell do you vomit in your shoe? i mean come on who vomits in a shoe? honestly?

Reminds me of Austin Powers!

"Who throws a shoe, come on. Honestly?" :lol:

i kinda have this one crazy memory and i'm still not sure if it happened for real or if it was a dream :P

it was like an ordinary schoolday when i was about 5 years old and i lost my shoes and socks at school and came back home on my naked feet now i still don't know if this really happened or if i just dreamed it :huh: all i know is that it would be possible to happen cuz we kinda did so many crazy stuff i would be able to lose my socks and shoes but on the other hand the chance that i happens is small

weird huh? and btw what does vomit mean? never really heard of it but from what i read it would mean throwing up? tell me if i'm wrong and for all the rest of your stories ROFLMFAO :D :lol: :P

Edited by ssjgohan

Guest calvertmbe

a "fellow student" (i wouldnt say friend) trapped my privates in a vice during a metal work class when i was a about 12. fortunately 9 years later i now have a little boy so it couldnt have done that much damage. The embarrassing moment was mainly when i screamed "ARRGGGGHHH you've trapped my balls in the vice" and everyone just turned round and laughed. all i could do was was laugh (and cry) as well. :lol: