Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlee92

Your Most Embarrassing Moment

Ok >.> I have two and if i can get the courage up to tell both of them you will hear em >.> ok last year acouple of days before christmas(also the day before i left for south africa) we were renovating the house and we have a huuuge balcony(with no railing).... i was talking to a friend and made a beeline off the balcony and broke my arm x.x

the other one will come later

beeline is basically as the crow flies, makes sence? no? i went straight off the edge

My second one is so bad, along time ago we were playing games in a class at school, we were "sock wrestling"(wrestle to get the socks off the other persons feet) and the opponant tried to distract me and pulled my pants and jocks(underwear) down and reavealed all to the class >.>

Aitrus has got the most embarassing in the bag

beeline is basically as the crow flies, makes sence? no? i went straight off the edge

My second one is so bad, along time ago we were playing games in a class at school, we were "sock wrestling"(wrestle to get the socks off the other persons feet) and the opponant tried to distract me and pulled my pants and jocks(underwear) down and reavealed all to the class >.>

Aitrus!

:tackles.

:lol: Glad you've got internet.

In the Throw up series :

when I was 5 in the "school for small children" (wtf is that called), I told the teacher I was feeling bad. Then the innevitable happened, she hold me by the hand running to the toilets, and I threw up all over her and myself, and the floor. Though she had vomit all over her dress, she kept on running, so I threw up all over the corridor and toilet door. Probably the time where I threw up the most in my life :(

One of my embaressing moments was this:

One day i was driving to deep London, The city ;), And car broke down, And lots of Gypsies came and Poo'ed on our car, and we had to drive through london with a smelly car, And when i got out, A Pidgion pooped on me.

Now you can laugh

-is tackled-

*ahem* I gladly accept this honor of having the most embarrasing moment out of all of us.. i will now go crawl up in a corner and die... Thank you all

Hmm. i think I got all of you beat.. correct me if I'm wrong :D

My most embarrasing moment I was about 16 yrs old and in a taekwando contest.. they had me sparring against some lady who had about 30 pds on me, was 1 belt ahead of me ,and about 7 or 8 yrs older then me. Anyway, I was kicking @ss and at one point I kicked her out of the ring. I looked up to see if my parents and BOYFRIEND had seen this (even though my dad had told me NEVER to take my eyes of my opponet.. and she comes back with a frontkick that got me right in the nose.. I was K.O.'d (but proud cuz I never felt a thing - plus I got an awesome pic of me getting K.O.'d -blood spurting out and all :) ) .. I was ready to go some more btw.. but anyways after that we all go to dinner (me still wearing my white taeKwondo outfit - which is almost seethrough white btw for those of you who don't know) and my dad points out the fact that not only wads there blood on my face but that all the spectators at the competion were wondering why there was blood on the back of my pants!!! *Cough Cough* So I had had my period and got frcking blood on the back of my pants.. and worse of all my b/f was there.. and I;m sure everyone knew I was on the rag! :)

There! Beat that!

wow thats different >.> i thought taekwondoe was non contact o.O ahh well interesting but two things popped into my mind

1. how old were you

2. why didnt you just use a tampon >.>

Dont have to answer if you dont wanna :P

Edited by Aitrus

My most embarrasing moment I was about 16 yrs old
1. how old were you

Aitrus' new most embarrasing moment: forgetting to read before replying :P

bah leeloo, you know i never readthings propperly, or think before i type ^-^

I had.. it had leaked through.. <_< Not much, just a lil... we aren't talking bout the Great Dam breaking here.. but it was still noticeable especially in that stupid uniform :)

Edited by sian

It's called toxic shock, deary.

If you're in a tournament, you may have to keep a tampon in so long it starts to do damage.

Tampons can kill. Fun fact of the day. ^^

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

my most embarrasing moment in my life was the moment a girl had drawn all harts on my shoes and i had to walk around with them the entire day. :S

I had.. it had leaked through.. <_< Not much, just a lil... we aren't talking bout the Great Dam breaking here.. but it was still noticeable especially in that stupid uniform :D

ohh lol i was thinking lots of blood >.>

(a bit off topic but the tampon ads in south africa are weird o.O)

I had to make a speech in drama today and vomitted in my shoe. :P

now how the hell do you vomit in your shoe? i mean come on who vomits in a shoe? honestly?