Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlee92

Your Most Embarrassing Moment

My most Embarressing moment was when i was 6, I had fell and grazed my knee, and the Nurse tryed to pick me up, And i bit her nipple, LOL ROFL!

funny

but my very embarass moment was when I was 5 yrs old , walking to the bathroom in schhool and went to the girl bathroom . and saw half naked girls siting on the toliet and i pee in my pant so bad

Meh, my most embarassing moment?

Logging onto some random game about 2 years ago...and saying "How do u eat???"

Just...any random game...not EL...no...of course not...heh...

Hrm, nipple biting...

Brilliant O_O

Meh, my most embarassing moment?

Logging onto some random game about 2 years ago...and saying "How do u eat???"

Just...any random game...not EL...no...of course not...heh...

There was no eating, and nothing to eat two years ago.

A few months ago I was in a bar and I went to the bathroom, everything was cool till I walked out with my zipper down and .... uhm .... something decided to make a grand entrance .... :)

lol my most embarrassing moment is gotta be that time i pee pee my pants... i think that was like when i was in 1st or 2nd grade <_< .... then something else happened B) and that was by far the most saddest and embarrasssing moment i ever had in history of my life :huh:

Leeloo, he said it wasn't EL.

Yes, in the same way as he would say "I didn't take that cookie". And he did join EL about two years ago, if I recall.

Most embarassing... not sure if this is my most embarassing moment, though it may have been for my gym teacger.... but once in gym I kicked my teacher in the nuts when our class was playing soccer. He actually had to go to hospital later that day because of me. I felt so bad... :)

Most embarassing... not sure if this is my most embarassing moment, though it may have been for my gym teacger.... but once in gym I kicked my teacher in the nuts when our class was playing soccer. He actually had to go to hospital later that day because of me. I felt so bad... :P

We had a female gym teacher, we were playing basketball in a few groups, and this dude i played with got pissed ower something, grabbed the basketball and kicked it as much as he could.. It flew with a high arch, over the whole gym, it's height was good, it looked like it will land on the place where spectators sit, but suddenly it dropped, and BANG straight in the teachers head.. She just fell down and went home later =)

lol what a funny thread this is i'll see if i can think think of some funny moment in my life ehh lemme see...

(about 2hours later :unsure: )

oh yeah it was at school i was 11 years old i think and we were playing football on the playing ground and some guy kicked against the ball and his shoe flew off his foot right into the air and it happened to be that my teacher just came up the playing ground and everyone looked at the falling shoe and my teacher lol and the shoe fell just next to her omg if that shoe fell on her head she would have been dead lol i think she was almost 60 at that time or maybe loder already :unsure:

Edited by ssjgohan

My most embarrassing moment was when I was about 10 - my mum used to make me got to Ballet classes :unsure: Anyways, one day I was in this Ballet competition and it was my turn to 'do my thing' on stage - everyone was in the audience watching and the judges were sitting there all in a row. There was me in a pink Tu-Tu and brand new pink satin ballet shoes :unsure::) The music started ..... and I fell flat on my face :( Go on you can all laugh, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me - I cut my knee and all my mum could do was tell me off for getting blood over my damn pink ballet shoes. :):angry::angry::angry:

I went to a waterfall on a field trip for Physical Science in my freshman year. I had to pee really badly, and my friend told me I could since we were going to be under the waterfall anyways. I did. The guide forgot something, so we had to go back to land instead of under the waterfall.

;)

When I was in second grade I raised my hand becuz I wasn't feeling good and just before she called on me I threw up all over myself and on my desk etc. My mom had to bring me really big jogging type clothes things