Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elise

Party With Scarr

Using 5 chimeras just proves that you cannot kill him by yourself.

Using Serp/armor just proves that you can't kill him with chims.

The one trained a/d the other trained summoning.

Summoning is more boring/harder/more expensive.

What's your point?

Fighting is more expensiv i think..

I don't know...

Summoners can make the LE's/or buy them - Fighters can make the HE's/or buy them

Summoners can hunt for ingreds/or buy them - Fighters can make pots/or buy them

Summoners don't get anything - Fighters get loot

Fully agreed, summoning is boring, arduous, expensive. Also it is very difficult to fight with summoned

animals and not get killed by an attacker or misclick the animals. You need there a little of wit and

strategy, look how many people has level 80 attack/defence and how many has summoning 30.

Therefore you can't call someone a "weak ass" or "noob" only because he has chosen some other way.

Regards.

you can.. a weakling is in my opinion some1 that want to be strong as fast..

and the easy way is summoning and crazy p/c

and summoners can get loot also form PK ;-p

Edited by Satan

Summoning is not a fast way. I am stuck with 30 of summoning because, to be effective and not waste

potions I have to spent more pickpoints for Will.

Regards.

Pff if i wanted to be a summoner i was lvl 30 in 5 days or so ... i got enough money

Yes, you got these money from fighting.

Regards.

There is almost not Raw Meat on the market. You have to hunt for yourself a lot.

You wouldn't make it to 30 in 5 days.

i am poor coz of Teh summoning.. i find it easier to get money wen fighting so i can level summon :)

And teh banned 0n3na, don't cry about getting attacked in PK zone, it was your own risk to harvest there... i would have attacked u if i saw u there, and i'm sure most people in EL would too. :)

And teh banned 0n3na, don't cry about getting attacked in PK zone, it was your own risk to harvest there... i would have attacked u if i saw u there, and i'm sure most people in EL would too. :)

Hopefully you wouldn't cry about being eaten by their Chimarans then.

i am poor coz of Teh summoning.. i find it easier to get money wen fighting so i can level summon :P

And teh banned 0n3na, don't cry about getting attacked in PK zone, it was your own risk to harvest there... i would have attacked u if i saw u there, and i'm sure most people in EL would too. :D

If you can hunt trolls you can make money easly but u have to spend alot cash on Sr/HE and armors/weapons

i am poor coz of Teh summoning.. i find it easier to get money wen fighting so i can level summon 

And teh banned 0n3na, don't cry about getting attacked in PK zone, it was your own risk to harvest there... i would have attacked u if i saw u there, and i'm sure most people in EL would too. 

If you can hunt trolls you can make money easly but u have to spend alot cash on Sr/HE and armors/weapons

exactly u can make money easily to buy stuff for fighting.... but do u make any money while summoning? no!!!

i am poor coz of Teh summoning.. i find it easier to get money wen fighting so i can level summon 

And teh banned 0n3na, don't cry about getting attacked in PK zone, it was your own risk to harvest there... i would have attacked u if i saw u there, and i'm sure most people in EL would too.  

exactly u can make money easily to buy stuff for fighting.... but do u make any money while summoning? no!!!

you dont need Armors and weapons for summoning... fighters do and that cost tons of cash

Edited by Satan

And platyna, don't cry about getting attacked in PK zone, it was your own risk to harvest there... i would have attacked u if i saw u there, and i'm sure most people in EL would too.  

you dont need Armors and weapons for summoning... fighters do and that cost tons of cash

U can just get a manuer u know to make stuff for you, and as u r a good fighter u can PK for stuff and also u can kill monsters to get items e.g. tit chain. as i sed u dont get any money for summoning where as u do from drops wen fighting :D

U also need an expensive cape ;)

Edited by Logger

You killed me with help of 2 wolfs ;-p

o yeh elise i knew u had something ebul in yaself ;-)

Yeah elise is a little demon inside..... a love maki.... i mean erm lovely demon. Yes, that is exactly what i mean....

>.>

<.<

:)

That is Pathetic that you guys just summon Chims to do your bidding because you know if it was a fair fight between you's that you would lose... But Scarr dosnt go down with out a fight

That is Pathetic that you guys just summon Chims to do your bidding because you know if it was a fair fight between you's that you would lose... But Scarr dosnt go down with out a fight

If Scarr thinks the fight was unfair (which I didn't see him say), he should learn to summon too. What's the whining about, when everyone has the same opportunities?

he knew chimps were there and he came to try and kill em, but made an error =)

It's not pathetic, it's part of the game...

Summoning is a hard skill to train...it takes a lot of time and a lot of gc to do so. Anybody is welcome to level up their summoning skills also. It's no "worse" than somebody else taking every neg perk they can find and putting all their pickpoints into phys/coord either :D

Summoning is not "pathetic", like some people say it is. I completely agree with what Aisllinn said, it's no worse than people who spend all of their pickpoints on physique and coordination.

I think summoning is a way to be fast strong.

It's fast? ;) Then why so few people have summoning over 30?

You can't get any gc from summoning and you need ELE's to summon the strongest monsters. To make it fair, how about killing a Fluffy requires an ELE and killing a Chimmy requires an EME? :lol:

I think summoning is a way to be fast strong.

Satan i don't want to be rude, but please don't think... you are not very good at it.

Edited by obionek