Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elise

Party With Scarr

teh banned 0n3na aint a good summoner she sux. and dont know how to control her summoned.

*Points on that small, innocent text on top of this site...*

Regards.

you so stupid to folow me in a lil corner so i could kill them all 1 by 1

teh banned 0n3na fighting/summoning is nothing for you go back to crafting stuff

Maybe im wrong, but i heard Scarr went back there and killed everything later ?

Anyway in this case i'm on Scarr's side.

PS. Scarr, lemmie know next time when you see chi wolfs, im same summon lvl so ill go make that fight more 'fair' :D

Maybe im wrong, but i heard Scarr went back there and killed everything later ?

Anyway in this case i'm on Scarr's side.

PS. Scarr, lemmie know next time when you see chi wolfs, im same summon lvl so ill go make that fight more 'fair' :D

lmao, if me gen plat bofred logger zaer all summoned.. that would be something to watch.... :lol:

scarr do you mean by that 10ELE??

look at picture.. it are 5 chi. wolfs she prob failed also some becuz Lord_nightmare (lvl 30) failed 6/7 fluffys lol

I actually had essences for 7 chimeras. Failed two, used potions of summoning.

Regards.

IF ANYBODY WOULD SHUT UP BEFORE TALKING, YOU PEOPLE WOULD THINK BEFORE YOU ALWAYS SAY SO STUPID THINGS!

SCARR ATTACKED teh banned 0n3NA AND ME AS WE HARVESTED!

SO WE WHERE UNARMED, BUT SCARR WAS ATTACKING US WITH SWORD.

SO SCARR SET THE RULES NOT WE! AND IF HE CRYS AFTER LOSS HE IS MORE STUPID AS I CAN IMAGINE!

ANYWAY I NEVER ATTACKED SCARR OR ANYBODYELSE BUT GET HUNTED FOR SOME STUPID REASON....

IM NO PKer or SOMETHING STuPID, LIKE THESE GUYS(and i never attack ppl without respectfully asked him and i never force someone to fight , like i am be forced everytime i get attacked....ppl not everyone feels strong to attack weak player and say afterwards he would be a tough fighter(all what you are is a mindless little stupid idiot who never know what he do becouse he only see his joy as fun wich must be shared with other, if they wont or not....WAR is born by stupid not by respectfully people.....!!!!

Love and light!

He attacks you because you're in EL. That's.. about the main and only reason. Scarr probably has nothing against YOU in personal, but he does have a dislike for Elise and teh banned 0n3na, so he attacks them indirectly by killing their fellow guildsmen. I would have to say it's childish in some cases (not Scarr's, as EL keeps egging him on as a guild), such as DoubleK hating all of GarD because of about two people that pissed him off. Kids.

You could always leave EL. ;)

Actually Scarr attacks everything that moves on PK maps, Daxon.

Regards.

Actually Scarr attacks everything that moves on PK maps, Daxon.

Regards.

He doesn't attack me. ;) But I'm usually never on PK maps. Mostly just creating 1k silver bars at a time.

If you are never on PK maps, I dare to say that attacking a player on non PK map is a little difficult in this game.

Regards.

If you are never on PK maps, I dare to say that attacking a player on non PK map is a little difficult in this game.

Regards.

Oh, don't worry, I go to PK maps. ;) Everytime I'm there with Scarr, he doesn't attack me. As for you, I wouldn't be surprised if he PKed you everytime he saw you.

I attack EL cuz i dislike teh banned 0n3na.

I attack evry1 i dont know or dont like on sight.

scarr do you mean by that 10ELE??

look at picture.. it are 5 chi. wolfs she prob failed also some becuz Lord_nightmare (lvl 30) failed 6/7 fluffys lol

only summoned 1 fluffy with 7ELE's ;)

He attacks you because you're in EL.  That's.. about the main and only reason.  Scarr probably has nothing against YOU in personal, but he does have a dislike for Elise and teh banned 0n3na, so he attacks them indirectly by killing their fellow guildsmen.

<clip>

Did Scarr say to you he has a dislike for me? :unsure: As far as I'm concerned, we've been friends for a while now with Scarr. I killed him because he was disrupting our harvesting project in the nc cave, not because there was some rivalry between me and him. And like he said, he attacks and PKs lots of people and not necessarily because he doesn't like them or their friends.

You killed me with help of 2 wolfs ;-p

o yeh elise i knew u had something ebul in yaself ;-)

He attacks you because you're in EL.  That's.. about the main and only reason.  Scarr probably has nothing against YOU in personal, but he does have a dislike for Elise and teh banned 0n3na, so he attacks them indirectly by killing their fellow guildsmen.

<clip>

Did Scarr say to you he has a dislike for me? :) As far as I'm concerned, we've been friends for a while now with Scarr. I killed him because he was disrupting our harvesting project in the nc cave, not because there was some rivalry between me and him. And like he said, he attacks and PKs lots of people and not necessarily because he doesn't like them or their friends.

I was under the impression that if you killed your friend under most circumstances, then you're not really friends. :P Maybe you proved me wrong.

She is a guild master and takes care about her guild. What is wrong with that?

Regards.

Using 5 chimeras just proves that you cannot kill him by yourself.

Using Serp/armor just proves that you can't kill him with chims.

The one trained a/d the other trained summoning.

Summoning is more boring/harder/more expensive.

What's your point?