Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elise

Party With Scarr

We were having a nice harvesting party in the Nordcarn cave, me and my guild, when Scarr decided to join us. We had really fun and decided to invite some Chim wolfs too! Too bad Scarr had to leave early:

chimera-party3.jpg

Well Scarr, maybe you better not join our party next time. :(

Poor Scarr. I heard there is pretty warm in Underworld this year...

Regards.

Killing someone with chim wolves is not exactly something to be proud of. -.- Brag about it when your sword does the job, not some creature.

^EDIT -- Put this in flames; that's where it's headed.

Edited by Daxon

Surely, killing an unarmed harvester equiped only with pickaxe who has 33/33 attack/defence is a better

reason to be proud. We have encircled Scarr like an animal, so only way out for him leads through

Underwold. Also Elise, Ohm, Deadhead and Wolves killed like a half of his guild (thans for full plate,

titanium armor, serps and potions, so I could heal Wolves, guys). The only person who actually had some

wit in that whole battle, by Scarr's side, was Smooms, good job for him. ;-)

Goat: We are usually peaceful and not attacking if not bothered. But Scarr was not nice for us so we had

to slap him a little.

Regards.

And for the record books, i'll come out of retirement to help elise, against anybody.... you can ask don i said straight to him mess with elise i'm with her. but i dont' really care anybody anybody else in the guild, especially not plat and her "go kill yourself" post.

Well finally Spock! :D So this is what it took to make you come back.. it was well worth it. :D

right, nah to help you i'll get on anyday, but not to play. Anyways got my computer in my room so running on slow slow slow dial up and cant' get on the cable until mom conjumbles the new stuff... i think that word comjumbles.

*plays with new word*

Pathetic that you have to use summoning.

There is no other way, because he dumps 20 diss rings on you every time you attack him. Im surprised he couldnt get out this time :D

Anyway, w00t =)

We knew about disengagement rings. This is why Elise leaded him in a place where he couldn't escape

from, and we have surrounded him.

Regards.

We knew about disengagement rings. This is why Elise leaded him in a place where he couldn't escape

from, and we have surrounded him.

Regards.

Errr no? i walked to the place becuz it wasnt multi ;-) so i could take them down 1 by 1 but after killing 2 chimerians i walked automatcle 1 step forwards.. and i was getting gangbanged by 2 chimerians and 1 elise... and i had no health ess left so i presed cast but nothing happend.. i could beam easy if i want ;-) but who cares i killed you twice teh banned 0n3na and your EL noobs alot that day :-) and i had some nice EQ of you guys ;-p

Regards.

Edited by Satan

What nice EQ? We didn't had any nice EQ, except Elise. ;-)

You were fighting with Elise, she pushed you to the wall, then I came with wolves, you disengaged Elise

and there was a moment when you was standing and tried to escape, then Elise moved a little, you did

a step forward and wolves attacked you, you killed one of them, second had 17 HP left. This is what we

call a professional bear hunting. We are noobs? Well, so you got killed by noobs, such a powerful

non-noob PKer and his powerful guild got killed by few noobs, nice, nice.

Regards.

This is why Elise leaded him in a place where he couldn't escape from, and we have surrounded him.

Where is such place where you cant beam or use tele ring? After all, diss does give u 5 sec

What nice EQ? We didn't had any nice EQ, except Elise. ;-)

You were fighting with Elise, she pushed you to the wall, then I came with wolves, you disengaged Elise

and there was a moment when you was standing and tried to escape, then Elise moved a little, you did

a step forward and wolves attacked you, you killed one of them, second had 17 HP left. This is what we

call a professional bear hunting. We are noobs? Well, so you got killed by noobs, such a powerful

non-noob PKer and his powerful guild got killed by few noobs, nice, nice.

Regards.

I wasnt running idiot if you kill a monster u automatcle walk a step forwards...

and i ha dnice EQ... 3 exc cloak tit chains damage rings diss rings and more stuff

and i killed 3 wolfs... Picture 1 got 2 chimerian wolfs.. pic 2 got 5 chimerian wolfs. so that means i killed 3 and the 4th 1 almost.. so dont lie i killed only 1

And i was the only 1 from my guild that wa sin the Cave and how many EL?? lol i killed all EL TWICE exept elise but her time wil come.

Edited by Satan

IF ANYBODY WOULD SHUT UP BEFORE TALKING, YOU PEOPLE WOULD THINK BEFORE YOU ALWAYS SAY SO STUPID THINGS!

SCARR ATTACKED teh banned 0n3NA AND ME AS WE HARVESTED!

SO WE WHERE UNARMED, BUT SCARR WAS ATTACKING US WITH SWORD.

SO SCARR SET THE RULES NOT WE! AND IF HE CRYS AFTER LOSS HE IS MORE STUPID AS I CAN IMAGINE!

ANYWAY I NEVER ATTACKED SCARR OR ANYBODYELSE BUT GET HUNTED FOR SOME STUPID REASON....

IM NO PKer or SOMETHING STuPID, LIKE THESE GUYS(and i never attack ppl without respectfully asked him and i never force someone to fight , like i am be forced everytime i get attacked....ppl not everyone feels strong to attack weak player and say afterwards he would be a tough fighter(all what you are is a mindless little stupid idiot who never know what he do becouse he only see his joy as fun wich must be shared with other, if they wont or not....WAR is born by stupid not by respectfully people.....!!!!

Love and light!

>>>LoL<<< idiotic, i never cryed about my items i realy dont care if i lose them becuz i can easy replace them.

well, asaide the whole really uneeded emotions in this thread...

it was nice to see that summoning has some use and good summoner can help in the fight; new changes being discussed at the moment should allow a player who is good at this skill to be a valuable support and even combat unit :)

- the aim is that fighter, mage and summoner of the same lvl should more less be able to confront eachother on equal conditions; yet group of working togeather mages/fighters/summoners should be able to kill sole - even godly powerful - player, so there wouldn't be single players dominating the gameplay and teamwork would pay off.

the whole "hunt" was fun, although teh banned 0n3na's wolves were visibly nervous and hungry and... I got eaten (yes, misclicked on 1 of them), so I wasn't present :( when Scarr and others were in chase and tactical combat :ph34r: (also by few called: "running around in havoc and chaos, shouting 'where did he/she go?' " ;) )

I run back just to see cornered Scarr and then his final manouver

Scarr decided to help with the overpopulation problem...

-about 'beaming', PK maps suppose to be non-#beam so if cave been overlooked it has to be changed I guess :D

I've seen 4-5 pickaxes in bags, so although I did not witnessed such incidents, I'd like to apologize all innocent miners, that could have died in wolven rampage :( (on behalf of EL). Right now there is no way to control summons but it's visible that more control is greatly needed (maybe with friends/enemies list implemented it would be easier <_< and non-engaged, neutral spectators could watch without fear of ending in Chimerian's digestion system ^_^).