Eternal Lands Official Forums
ccc4life

Looking For A Guild

Guest MoON_StAR

lokking for a guild maybe ranging guild fighting guild anything anything but tayloring i would love good guild that helps with stats im very easy to get in a guild

harv 29

att 15

def 13

alc 10

mag 10

pot 7

sum 6

man 8

craft 11

eng 3

tai 0

ran 10

oa 30

ty please post or pm or if im not on tell gossip to tell me ty

Well. im looking for a guild :rolleyes:.

I created a guild and it never got off the ground so ive decided to kill it and join a real guild LOL.

Im not posting my stats.. if your interested look them up. i dont think i have privacy on .. * i will turn it off just in case*

I dont really care how big a guild is. i just want an active guild. possible that does project to earn gc's. ..Mature ppl is a must... and that doesnt mind PKing.. i dont PK much. but i do like to do it every once in a while :)

I do not scam and i do not bag jump. and i have NEVER been on outlaws.. or the new disputes.

i really just like to have fun and try to make gc's :)

Well. im looking for a guild :).

I created a guild and it never got off the ground so ive decided to kill it and join a real guild LOL.

Im not posting my stats.. if your interested look them up. i dont think i have privacy on .. * i will turn it off just in case*

I dont really care how big a guild is. i just want an active guild. possible that does project to earn gc's. ..Mature ppl is a must... and that doesnt mind PKing.. i dont PK much. but i do like to do it every once in a while :)

I do not scam and i do not bag jump. and i have NEVER been on outlaws.. or the new disputes.

looks like you are looking for \U1/ :rolleyes:

someone is always on, we are currentally doing a few projects, one in which we are raising gc for a trade bot. we are all nice pplz, and pk is allowed. you can do anything you want, except bj/scam which you dont, so your good \o/ PM sugarnspice/mtpdon/collardhills/micah9 to learn how to join, or fill out an app at our guild forums (guild's forum <clicky>. feel free to make an account, and once your app is in, we have a guild channel that you can join to get to know us, to see if it will work out or not. If you are looking for a guild to join right away, its not us because we want to make sure you and we are happy :) , but 2 days MAX before you can join. Hope we see you soon :)

P.S. this gos for everyone looking for a guild :)

Well. im looking for a guild :).

looks like you are looking for \U1/ :rolleyes:

someone is always on, we are currentally doing a few projects, one in which we are raising gc for a trade bot. we are all nice pplz, and pk is allowed. you can do anything you want, except bj/scam which you dont, so your good \o/ PM sugarnspice/mtpdon/collardhills/micah9 to learn how to join, or fill out an app at our guild forums (guild's forum <clicky>. feel free to make an account, and once your app is in, we have a guild channel that you can join to get to know us, to see if it will work out or not. If you are looking for a guild to join right away, its not us because we want to make sure you and we are happy :) , but 2 days MAX before you can join. Hope we see you soon :)

P.S. this gos for everyone looking for a guild :)

Sry I forgot to mention to him that he should post but he has joined BO$$ guild. He will be a great addition to our guild and I wish you the best of luck with your guild allies :)

Please #ig us often as I love to keep in good standing/contact with our allies :)

PaulB & BO$$ guild

Edited by Paul Brown

Well. im looking for a guild :pickaxe: .

Actually, I could have typed exactly what jizzy said as my circumstances are identical. My only other requirement is that I prefer guilds that have sensible short names....like TEN in my case :)

And sorry, I prefer to keep my privacy on, thank you very much! :pickaxe:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a large/exceptionally active guild. My stats are open, I've been playing EL for over 2 years. Previously was in DeL (probably end up back there oneday, but till then, may as well look around :D).

#accept me \o/! #accept me \o/!

Oh and I will NOT join any guild that requires any RL factors - age limit, hours played etc.

I will NOT join any guild that requires any RL factors - age limit

:D FIEN THEN ZEN DONT PUT THE UBER AUSSIE TRIO TOGETHER :( SABB AND ME WILL DO FINE ON OUR OWN :(

:P gl with your search ;)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a large/exceptionally active guild. My stats are open, I've been playing EL for over 2 years. Previously was in DeL (probably end up back there oneday, but till then, may as well look around :)).

Oh and I will NOT join any guild that requires any RL factors - age limit, hours played etc.

Zenial, looking at your page, you obviously pk. You might want to mention your pk morals for those interested in recruiting you. Some guilds will only allow pkers that have specific pk morals. Examples of pk morals I have seen include not attacking the unarmed, not attacking hydro harvesters, not attacking anyone else than red tags unless they interfere with your hunting, etc. I am sure you know this already. Don't know why you didn't mention your pk morals though.

Edited by nathanstenzel

Hi all,

I'm looking for a large/exceptionally active guild. My stats are open, I've been playing EL for over 2 years. Previously was in DeL (probably end up back there oneday, but till then, may as well look around :icon13:).

Zenial, looking at your page, you obviously pk. You might want to mention your pk morals for those interested in recruiting you. Some guilds will only allow pkers that have specific pk morals. Examples of pk morals I have seen include not attacking the unarmed, not attacking hydro harvesters, not attacking anyone else than red tags unless they interfere with your hunting, etc. I am sure you know this already. Don't know why you didn't mention your pk morals though.

My PK morals, hrmm? Firstly, I don't care much for PK, I could easily just sit in sto and mix forever. For my PKi, those three kills were all from PVP accidents (so tough) and this contest is where half my deaths come from. The other half? KF :P I know better than to truly try PK at 80 defense lol. In Zennie's mind: Anyone in KF is attackable, I don't attack hydro runners, trainers, the unarmed, PVPers or misplaced newbies. I'd never consider luring. I'd probably give back drops if I attacked them first or they were not red tagged. BRoDs are pro.

....Anything else?

Edited by Zenial

Hi all,

I'm looking for a large/exceptionally active guild. My stats are open, I've been playing EL for over 2 years. Previously was in DeL (probably end up back there oneday, but till then, may as well look around :icon13:).

He said pk morals...........lol. He's right though.

Hello, i am looking for a fun guild to join, i currently left the guild LLL about 3 week ago and finally decided to join another...im looking for a guild that works together someimes but actually talks to one another in #gm or even outsie of that, my stats are:

a-67

d-70

h-66

alc-73

mag-38

pot-40

cra-56

oav-93

i dont usually ever work on the other skills but i am thinking of starting up ranging but pm me in-game if you would consider me joining your guild

Thanks.

Hello, i am looking for a fun guild to join, i currently left the guild LLL about 3 week ago and finally decided to join another...im looking for a guild that works together someimes but actually talks to one another in #gm or even outsie of that, my stats are:

a-67

d-70

h-66

alc-73

mag-38

pot-40

cra-56

oav-93

i dont usually ever work on the other skills but i am thinking of starting up ranging but pm me in-game if you would consider me joining your guild

Thanks.

You can always try IRON.... We often have 10+ members online so #gm is rarely quiet.

We work together, but not a guild where you have to!

Oh and last time I checked we have 3 out of the top 5 rangers in guild. Check out www.el-iron.com

creishon, I think you might be happy at MWAR. We're a very social and organized guild and our guild channel is very active. We try to help each other an maintain a nice community feeling in the guild :D This is our website http://mwar.vndv.com

I'm fairly well leveled in many skills but these days I most enjoy training a/d. Most importantly I'm looking for a guild with many active, friendly members in European/American timezones, and I consider any of the following a bonus:

-A few other a/d trainers

-Alchemist who can supply me

-PKers who can teach me (I don't PK at the moment, but maybe I want to learn)

-Guildmap

-Guild chat in German

Not looking for:

-Scammers' guilds

-Pacifists

Im looking for a guild that will help me learn new stuff and help me to develop my skills while keeping it fun :(

My stats:

Att: 34

Def: 35

Har: 39

Mag: 23

Sum: 17

Cra: 20

Ova: 52

I havent started the other skills yet, just waiting for right time/experience to do this. I don't pk either. And im from New Zealand. (bottom of the world, very cold right now.. maybe gmt +11 or 12 timezone, im not to sure)

So if you think ill be a good member, Drop me a Pm in game. In-game - Riviere :)

Im looking to join a guild

I reset because my character was a pure fighter, and I want to do all skills. I went to visit wWw (GoW), but seems everything anyone ever does is PK, which stirs up drama :) So want a guild that PKs and other skills.

My stats are:

120's a/d

75 harv

72 alch

68 potion

26 manu

30 summon

PM me in-game if you have a guild i might like

P.S. Active and talkative members are a must.