Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_JenS_

Rings

Lets have rings.

*Fight rings=They could have stats like +2 armor, +2 def, 2+ acc,+2 dmg

*Regeneration rings=+1health every minute, +1mana every minute

U could wear 2 rings, 1 at each hand

that would mean there must be 10 instead of 8 equip slots.

was suggested a few times, but it would still be cool

U could wear 2 rings, 1 at each hand

that would mean there must be 10 instead of 8 equip slots.

:)

Edited by ___JenS___

Best just make it 1 for balance... If more, why not 20 rings? Since you can wear more then 1 each finger...

But wearable rings would be good... Same effect as medallions... But with 10 wearable item slots you still have 1 left with nothing... Maybe there could be some sort of ammo type there, like arrows when ranged weapons are added...

Can i have a missile plz? :)

First point: Do you know how long it took for Ent to let us have the two extra boxes we have now? We Begged and Pleaded to be given two more extra boxes so we could wear more then just the basic armor at one time But at the time, Ent was insistant for us to be stuck with only 6. I don't know when or why he changed his mind but I'm Grateful and I'm not counting on The Devs to give us this one easily.

Second point:

According to the old beliefs, you can only wear 1 ring on each hand and only on the Ring Finger because it was believed that there was a Vein in that finger that led directly to your heart and thus the power in the ring could flow directly to your soul. Wearing them on any other finger would be meaningless and the ring couldn't be activated. Of course, any ring being worn was not actually "Activated" Persay but rather "continuous" but, well ..... there you have it.

This was also why the Wedding Ring was thought to be the most appropreate symbol of two people's Love; By "Binding" the Vain that is directly connected to your love One's Heart, you infact Bind their Heart.

The rings could be crafted from enritched magic ess or even modable rings. The extra spots would also not be needed, you could switch it with helmet/boots/med so you choose what to wear, atm we dont have that dilemma

First point: Do you know how long it took for Ent to let us have the two extra boxes we have now? We Begged and Pleaded to be given two more extra boxes so we could wear more then just the basic armor at one time But at the time, Ent was insistant for us to be stuck with only 6. I don't know when or why he changed his mind but I'm Grateful and I'm not counting on The Devs to give us this one easily.

Once both this and ranged weapons are added, i am sure people will need those 2 extra slots badly...

I can't see the reason why it shouldn't be added then.

Not really. They could just make Ranged Weapons be a normal Weapon Class. You'll just have to unequip your weapon to wield it.

I was thinking about this and i thought of this, so i searched for it if it was already posted and here it was! but it was so long ago. i would just like to rebring up the idea because it seems like its a really good idea in my eyes, of course there are some problems, but being able to wear rings could really be a nice add*on to the future of el

i.e

ring of emu

gives 200 emu to those who wear it

ring of life

gives 25hp and 2 def

ring of evasion

adds 4 evasion when worn

Also roja said that it wont happen and a reason for that is because you cant see it....but you cant see medallions eaither

Edited by ElWood