Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

Mmorpg's

sigh.

Ive played these games.

Runescape, Kal Online, Conquer Online, Rose Online, Starport, Diablo 1&2, Warcraft 3/tft, El,mu

All of these games have large problems with them.. Runescape has a corrupted fan base, kal is BORING, conquer is repetative, Rose is going p2p, Starport the players used money and beat everyone else, diablo 1&2 HACKED, Warcraft 3 is old and tired, and EL's gameplay just sucks now.(im sorry but it does, the old el needed nothing.) and MU was just a grinder game.

Im looking for something to play. Most recently ive gotten Rose online, then thanks to tirashazor's impeccable timing, its going p2p next month.

Does anyone. anyone know of a game that is free and doesnt have 2-d, Free "trial", or any of that.. Is there any game left thats for free?

Edited by rebootedrock

Blobby Volley

Edit: Santa Clause in trouble (part 1), awesome too :P

Edit2: Tribes and Tribes2 are free also right ? :P

Edited by Aki

you're kidding right? XD

Just slightly a bit fluffy for my tastes :P

And Aki those are closer to flash games than real games XD

and i tried tribes aswell.. :/

Edited by rebootedrock

I love battleon.com thats what I play while I'am at work I just got to lvl. 63. It's a cool one player game that you don't have to download to play. But it's just somthing to do while i'm not playing EL.

well ive got a closed beta spot for the matrix online which might be good :lol:

other than that i play rose online (btw reboot its got alot longer than a month til it goes p2p theyre not releasing it until theyve finished all the planets)

aki whats your name on tribes 1? and do you play PB or that gay fly around and bomb people thing

you should play screaming fist with me and hazur =)

Edited by SirKillAlot

Try Enemy Territory. It's a WW2 multiplayer first person shooter that actually encourages teamwork.

And Kala, don't post TOO many similarities between you and Ana. I might get confused... ;)

well ive got a closed beta spot for the matrix online which might be good :lol:

other than that i play rose online (btw reboot its got alot longer than a month til it goes p2p theyre not releasing it until theyve finished all the planets)

:blink: i would love to play matrix online for free

Anarchy Online is free to play until January 15th 2006. HERE is a direct link to the free campaign page. It was originally only for people who registered before January 15th 2005, but it was extended ... so the faster you register, the longer you get to play for free.