Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

Mmorpg's

Server: irc.freenode.net

Channel: #planeshift

Regards.

I tried planeshift, and everytime i opened the options screen it crashed.

Anyway, www.freeallegiance.org is a verry good game, its more of a strategy game than a shooter, though not a mmorpg. It really needs players, as it is kept up by fans now, it may have a steep learning curve, but it is definatly worth it :P

Yeah I cant play mmorpg's anymore because of el.. Ive lost any kind of want to play them, because I know it will never measure up to el's level of quality. (i am NOT talking about graphics or anything that shallow.. I mean the community, or what it was.)

Sayonara.

I tried planeshift, and everytime i opened the options screen it crashed.

Anyway, www.freeallegiance.org is a verry good game, its more of a strategy game than a shooter, though not a mmorpg. It really needs players, as it is kept up by fans now, it may have a steep learning curve, but it is definatly worth it :P

Yeah I cant play mmorpg's anymore because of el.. Ive lost any kind of want to play them, because I know it will never measure up to el's level of quality. (i am NOT talking about graphics or anything that shallow.. I mean the community, or what it was.)

Sayonara.

exactly rebooted. as i said, change your focus to games that are online but a different genre

Rebooted: You should try their bugtracker. Because that crash with opening options were

known issue and it had been fixed in half an hour. :-P

Regards.

I don't know...only 256 Ram..

The requirements are just gonna get higher so if you have low fps now, it will be worse later. Right after CB came out I could run it at 1280x1024 and get decent fps but now if i try that i get less than .1 fps so I have to use 1024x768 and thats just too small for me. I don't like crowded windows. ;)

I was about to download PB then realized I couldn't download it over 30kb and there was no way I was gonna sit and stay at it for 3 hours so..I didn't but it did look interesting none the less

And spock that appears to be very true in some cases...I found myself playing games that I had other interested in (like mechs, APs, gears whatever you would call the 20 feet robots ;)) Iron war good game, incredibly buggy and the server lately has been down 3/4ths of the time I love it but it seems to be dieing :) I also play infantry but alas it's more of a strategy than a FPS

But I play CoH now...and EMBY!! Tell me your real name so /chatbeta will work

Rebooted: You should try their bugtracker. Because that crash with opening options were

known issue and it had been fixed in half an hour. :-P

Regards.

the little circle thing around my feet always flickered with the ground, plus there was no one that will talk to me :rolleyes:

PS can be run on 256 MB, you will have low FPS but it will be pain only in Hydlaa because

it is crowded. Anyway it more depends of what graphic card do you have, at work I have 5

FPS on my old comp because I have 32 MB card but they are trying to optimize the game

like comercial ones so even on 5 FPS screen is not jumping. You will get some longer map

loading times, but you may load all map at startup. At home I have Duron 1600, 512 mb of

ram and my GF FX 5500 (yes, people I spend 300 PLN to buy a card just for playing EL,

but it is not wasted. :-D) and I have 30 FPS in Hydlaa while in VOTD storage I had 7.

Regards.