Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

Mmorpg's

Thanks Spock i've been trying to find a cool MMORPG and MapleStory fits it! anyone who plays can get ahold of me on it at Buuhan1

http://www.planeshift.it/ awesone graphics and no longer only running and picking up

crystals - there are monsters to kill, players to PK, mining, crafting etc., great guild

interface, chat interface is a little sucky though. You may have problem with installing it but

if you will visit their forums or ELite guild forums you will surely get help.

Leeloo and me made some screenies:

http://www.celebrityshine.com/~kfr/planeshift/

http://pt.platinum.linux.pl/ps/

Regards.

Yesterday someone reported the bug that Tefusangs are too weak. 10 mins later server

got restarted and I got killed badly. ;-D And so what that PS has bugs? Every game has

bugs, remember this one: http://el.platinum.linux.pl/pics/misc/bug.jpg ?

Regards.

It is made since 2000. It has some client bugs but it doesn't make the game unplayable.

I like it.

Regards.

Lol, yes I do. I remember the whole darn shebang. But PS is completely unplayable. Its riddled with bugs because its so early in development.

When did you try it?

I downloaded it about a week ago, tried to install it, but their linux installer sucked, and failed no matter what I did. Platyna mentioned our problems to the developers, and a few days later their webpage said an update was available. I checked, and yes, different MD5-sum. And what is this, the file is named .run instead of .zip, let me just download it to see if this is what I think it is. It was. The new version uses Loki installer, it installed on the first try, and everything just works. Ok, I've had a few crashes, but not worse than EL has been at some times. And EL still doesn't have a real installer, you need to manually unzip and chmod the files.

Yep they has army of developers (and to become a developer you have to be 18+ and

run over all developers hierarchy to become a developers team member), you are reporting

them bugs on their bug tracker or IRC channel and day or two everything is getting fixed.

Regards.

I discovered PS a bit before EL I played it for a few weeks but got bored of it...

sorry about not being on much guys but the mmorpg spock talked about pulled me out of el, now im losing intrest in ms and trying to find another game lol, im sorry but aftering seeing other mmorpgs..el is just too slow and buggy

I discovered PS a bit before EL I played it for a few weeks but got bored of it...

Well then you played MB and wow you got bored in few weeks even if in MB you could only pickup

crystals and walk around - now you would never get bored then because this is the new edition - CB.

Anyway Rogue is a dead man.

Absolutely dead. :D

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I have Duron 1600 and 512 mb of RAM. And it runs quite ok.

Regards.

Well alot of people from EL plays PS now. :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Now yes. Because there are preparing the major update. I am on their IRC channel - it is

good place to be keept up to date.

Regards.