Eternal Lands Official Forums
warangel

Question About Godless

if one were to do the god quests get the extra 20k xp and earn some xp after from training. when they got godless would they lose the 20k xp and all the extra xp from the 20% from training

If u go godless, u lose all ur god quest.. and u are rank -2.. so u get less exp than usual... :P

no you rank 0.. u are rank -2 if you start the god

so, I am able to, do the quests,take godles,reset,do the quests,take godles,reset,do the quest, take .... ??

and get 20k exp every time????

You'll waste a ton of items worth in GC if you do that. Listen:

You get a 20 PERCENT INCREASE to experience for that skill AFTER you take that god. You do not get an additional 20,000 experience, nor do you get 20% experience added to what you have at the moment (I.e., you have 100,000 experience in crafting. You will not get a 20% boost in experience and get 120,000 exp). If you take godless, all gods are forfeit and you lose all the quests you've taken.

Hope that makes it more clear.

Daxon you are wrong :D

you get 20k additional experience when makeing quests for attack god :P.After getting that 20k you get +20% of attack experience further in the game.

Edited by obionek

Daxon you are wrong :D

you get 20k additional experience when makeing quests for attack god :P.After getting that 20k you get +20% of attack experience further in the game.

Sorry that I use the defense god, which is proving itself far more useful. IF that's the case, then the attack god has to be the only exception, as I've never heard of that one.

Why Reset if you want to do the attack god quest again? Just tell the god you don't want to serve him anymore... then tell him you want to serve him again

That way you don't lose all your attributes/nexuses during the reset

The only got a "serve" is the summoning god, i am at 16% now(20% max?).

I never got any 20k exp... :huh: But then again, i still need to do some quests... 50 puma furs plz :)