Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Platyna Got Owned

plat.jpg

Regards.

plat.jpg

Regards.

His? lmao i didnt know teh banned 0n3na was a guy ;-)

Regards.

I came there in a crappy armor to take a look and wander a little. This, indeed was something you should

be proud from to kill me. But you shasso forgot that to add that you got owned my my guildies. ;-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

i got what? =) when, how, who lol? 0,o i never even fought any of your guild

u mean this? =)

ohm.jpg

Edited by shasso

Plat shut up, you and your guild are nothing. i bet i can pk all of your guild at once and i left months ago. Shasso can beat anybody in your pitiful excuse of rag tag miners, with armor.

i bet i can pk all of your guild at once and i left months ago.

Sign spock up for a fight against Elise in the next PK tournament :(:P:angry:

I came there in a crappy armor to take a look and wander a little. This, indeed was something you should

be proud from to kill me. But you shasso forgot that to add that you got owned my my guildies. ;-)

Regards.

.. *Blink* Since when was titanium chainmail a crappy armor? Or maybe my eyes are going bad..

I had a steel armour, titanium long sword, leather pants, boots, helm and my 32/32/26/26. ;-)

Seems yes, your eyes are going bad.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I had a steel armour, titanium long sword, leather pants, boots, helm and my 32/32/26/26. ;-)

Seems yes, your eyes are going bad.

Regards.

Titanium long swords are the 3rd best swords, 2nd best ingame right now (excluding magical weapons). That is a crappy item too I suppose?

Plat, I'm almost as weak as a reset char, and I could whoop you naked. :blink:

No, Daxon, you'd never kill me with your 56/61/20/14. I think I will start walking on the street and

scream: "I can win a fight with 7 years old child!!! I am so almighty". ;-D

No, Sherlock, a titanium long sword is nothing against a person three times stronger than you. ;-)

Whatever: Oh, two people, each of them three times stronger, killed me on KF, congratulations, you two

are my heroes and im such a pathetic worm, give me my leather pants back. ;-( ;-D

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

No, Daxon, you'd never kill me with your 56/61/20/14.

Should I prove that wrong?

I think I will start walking on the street and

scream: "I can win a fight with 7 years old child!!! I am so almighty". ;-D

Direct flame. Go to the flames forum with your hypocrisy.

No, Sherlock, a titanium long sword is nothing against a person three times stronger than you. ;-)

Then why not use a diss. ring and run? You obviously know nothing about warfare. :blink: Run from what you cannot beat.

Whatever: Oh, two people, each of them three times stronger, killed me on KF, congratulations, you two

are my heroes and im such a pathetic worm, give me my leather pants back. ;-( ;-D

Refer above this quote for my answer.

Regards.

Put it in your signature. It makes up for 90% of your edit messages.

satan did do after left lagg expenice when left wow but teh banned 0n3na can pawned me cause stat lower then hers :blink:

Edited by jamesvm

Sign spock up for a fight against Elise in the next PK tournament :blink::D:ph34r:

elise is never on, but you don't play you wouldn't know that.

and daxon i think i may side with plat here, the p/c mean a lot now. no real way to tell, but you can easily raise those up.

Edited by I_am_Spock

Sign spock up for a fight against Elise in the next PK tournament :blink::D:ph34r:

elise is never on, but you don't play you wouldn't know that.

and daxon i think i may side with plat here, the p/c mean a lot now. no real way to tell, but you can easily raise those up.

I've beaten a 38/38 a/d with 24/30 p/c me naked, him armored up. It's possible. :D Also, I'm only leveling up till 20/30 p/c, then I go for ogres. OAs will come on swift wings, yes.

Im with Leeloo I want to watch Elise and them fight.

=| see this isn't good i am teh liek omfg plat wants peope eto commit suicide omfg the hatoxors!! then like it's elise... would always back her up in kf even if i had to make an enemy with don.

Daxon: It slows down when you get higher, once your like me 66/72 and 84 overall it's so boring to sit kill ogres for 10 hours straight to get a single level. Trust me there's no fast way me and elise tried figuring that out for a month X.x

Edited by I_am_Spock

Im with Leeloo I want to watch Elise and them fight.

=| see this isn't good i am teh liek omfg plat wants peope eto commit suicide omfg the hatoxors!! then like it's elise... would always back her up in kf even if i had to make an enemy with don.

Daxon: It slows down when you get higher, once your like me 66/72 and 84 overall it's so boring to sit kill ogres for 10 hours straight to get a single level. Trust me there's no fast way me and elise tried figuring that out for a month X.x

I was 78 oa before I reset. I know how tedious it is lol. :blink: I'd get an oa per 2 days if I trained on ogres like I was doing.

No, Daxon, you'd never kill me with your 56/61/20/14.

FYI: It was sarcasm.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna