Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fei

Fei Is Back

Fegie will also know. We are all real budes. I actullay got my Pas abck now. And og course freestyler killed me. What a noob. But whatever. So if you see Freestyler kill him always. I didint do anything to him, but oh well.

ur character did, and i wil help freestyler who ever tough him :D

What ever. elieve what you wnat il just cahnge his pass bacl. I dont feel liek palying if everone doesnt like Fei because of rip and Jew

If its thomas, how come u want ur char back, i payed u money for it? and u gave it to me fair and square. u cant just take it back. if u do then i also want my money back. and the god damn mods who just give out ppls passwords should be kicked off the game because theyre retards for just giving the pass away without asking for both sides of the stiory from the current holder of the char and the new one. i didnt get any notifivation about me losing my char and having it given to somebody else. real good game u guys got going on here. yeah ppl really want theire passwords given to otehr ppl. nice job i salute u all mods

friggin idiots

and o yeah, me and freestyler are friends so i dont know why he killed probably cause u stole my char ? maybe. anyway have fun <_<

Edited by RipLizarD_