Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geelef

The most remarkable n00b yet?

lol, the good old days. They created a guild called the no mercy clan too, i'm one of their enemies for being a 'gay'. I laughed so hard when i saw it. :)

This just happened yesterday...

I'm in Portland storage making potions, and dropping some thigns on the ground to make room. This newbie walks up to me and *demands* that I move so he can get the stuff.

He continues to cajole me, saying stuff like "if the stuff was any good you'd let me see it" (figure that one out), and more. Finally, he goes to other people and demenads that they boot me off (maybe he thoguht they were admins?).

Quite strange.

Jevik

Yeah that happened to me yesterday too.

Anyway, I have a funny one......here goes

For the past week or so noobs heve been pm-ing me, saying that they worship me, and that I am king. Whenever I see them, they automatically sit down on the ground. They say "I am bowing to you my Lord," and I just smile...and whenever someone would walk in the room and not sit down, these two would yell at the people and say, "Do you not know you are in the precence of greatness". These people are crazy.....

i had only a couple people crazy enought o call me their EL god not THAT crazy lol

KC ROCKS

um, it was a while back, I can bearly remember his name; it was something viking I believe, he came in and asked me for info on the game, I gave it to him but then he said do I have anything for him, I told him there was nothing in the game to give him yet, he then started cursing at me O.o.

After that I saw him again saying he made a level in the game, I asked which one but he dodged, after that he said he would give me the texts to do things for a price, gave him 4000 gold then he ran. O.o

I always gave money away dont know why he didnt just ask.

But I heard he got banned for something.

i remeber a funny one heh you know the well near the cap fire spot right

well as you all know you can walk inside of it right

some dude comes up to me says how do you get in there i say "just click inside it" then he says "you cant go in there you dumbass your a HACKER A HACKER" god he was so annoying

For the past week or so noobs heve been pm-ing me, saying that they worship me, and that I am king. Whenever I see them, they automatically sit down on the ground. They say "I am bowing to you my Lord," and I just smile...and whenever someone would walk in the room and not sit down, these two would yell at the people and say, "Do you not know you are in the precence of greatness".

Lol! That's great! Do you pay them? :)