Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geelef

The most remarkable n00b yet?

I was just wondering; what's the most remarkable n00b that you've ever seen? I'll give you my supern00b:

Nardo and I were just sitting, chatting, in the IP tavern, when a player, called phileastman comes up to us and asks how you could drink stuff.

We politely tell him you can't drink, that you use them for potions.

He shouts that it isn't true, we're lying, asks why we lie, on our response that we don't, he walks to the door, very charmingly calles us asswipes and disappears...

So, what's your weirdest n00by ever?

Hmmm...somehow I just seem to avoid people like that. Maybe I should come out of that cave more often :)

The most remarkable thing that has happened to me, is that I got a PM on these forums from someone who downloaded the game and who wanted to know how to play it. I'm still trying to figure out:

a) why he PM'ed *me* of all people?

:) why he didn't just post on the help section?

I got the answer on 2: I think he just wanted instant-help, and didn't wanna wait a day to go on playing (can't blame him :D)

The thing is, he (or she, dunno) sent a PM *on these forums*, while I wasn't logged in. Posting on the help forum would have generated a much faster response.

Ah, didn't see that part :) Then I've got no clue... Pretty weird indeed :D

My oddest noob experience ever was from a guy named... stainedpea? Or, something like that.

Anyways, he came up to me and started stalking me... so I told him off. Then I walked off and he started to follow me again. I told him I wouldn't stand stalkers... and.. I said a few things.

o.o' ahem..

So he got all mad at me and blew up. He was like "I'm quitting the game and never coming back, you fucktarded meanie!!!"

I was like "Okay? Wow.. I'm really phased. o.o"

Then he left me alone for a few minutes then pmed me back and asked, "Uh... how do you exit the game?"

x.x

LMFAO!

OH! OH!!

And there was this other guy who came up to me... his name was really odd like the other one.

We started a convo and he suddenly asked me "Do you have a rock?"

o.O

I was like "What do you mean... a rock? Like, a stone?"

He was like "No.. I mean a rock."

So this went on for a few minutes of me asking him what he meant, when he finally stomped off becuase I didn't understand him.

So about an hour later I saw him in White Stone. (Near the docks) and he was asking someone else if they had a rock. I told him the question was really stupid, but the noob goes (And I remember THIS EXACTLY)

"Hush it [blah blah]" .. he knew my name.

Then he got off... and I never saw him again.

::shivers in fear:: It's an odd day when noobs know your name.. then mysteriously disapear. You don't see that everyday, now do you.

OMFG... 'How do I quit the game?' Hehe... That's awesome :)

Lmao.. I was about to like.. go into convulsions that I was laughing so hard. And I never told him how to do it too...

It's be soooo funny if he's stil connected and never figured out how to get off.

Ooh.. nvmd. He could just shut his whole computer off.

Yeah, that's the beauty of the computer - *click* *bzzzz* *Click* *Password?*

Repeat that about 10 times a day and you know how windows feels :)

Lol, by the end of the day I'm so sick of my computer I just cut the connection off and turn of the monitor. I leave everything on, though.

I get lazy at the end of the day.

That's so nice about my comp - if I hit the powerbutton it automatically shuts down. :) So it's like:

'DIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!'

*Click*

*Walk*

*Eat*

I was at the Lakeside docks, when a newbie walks up and starts screaming., "Y IS UR NAME BLUE?!?!?" over and over at Trik, for a good ten minutes.

I would have answered him, but I was laughing too damn hard the entire time.

Jevik

I remember that. I thought it was more like "Y UR NAME R BLUE?!". You told everyone on the channel. It took me a few minutes to get over that one, too.

lol! Ok well one time some guy was trying to scam me, im sitting around the fireplace as Sexy with all his gear so he tried it on him.

dont remember his name all of a sudden he says "Yes it works!!" and i ask what he says "My money generator works, want me to make you some money!" I figure as long as i dont lose more then 5k this might be interesting. "Ok well give me 2k" I give him 2k and get 4k back "Hmmm now i need to find the right number value lets try 3k" and value pretty much keeps going up cuz the numbers i try dont work...i say i think i found a scammer in newb chat on Slayton and i guess he heard cuz the next thing he said was "Ohhh umm now it needs to recharge a while." :P

the werdest scariest newb i knew was realviking, he was quite a famous newb, mainly for his 7 hour afk stunt in front of the docks at isla prima and of course his infamous banning screaming 'faggot gay boy' at entropy until the end. I did get my own back on him though.. when i lead him to the ruins of tyrinim. :twisted:

who else remembers old realviking?

my most incredible n00b is iceman2937842456349786 something

He started bagging on me and the raners 5 mins later 15 rangers were on top of him and slasher showed him the way to death, becasue of him SWORD went down.

n00bs kill everything don't they?

Some guy came up and asked me for a sword or some armor, and I said, I think you should work for your stuff, then he asked me again for free stuff, and I repeated myself, later on I saw him with a sword and he made this emoticon at me.

I saw this newbie in granny's house when I was first playing, he started going:

"shudewue" and "38fj843jf8" ya know random keyboard crap.

I asked him what he was doing and he responded:

"jfkjdfjdf !!!!!438" or something similar to that. I told him to piss off cause he started to spam it. I was about to leave and go out the door and he followed me and then said:

"Oh sorry, I'm trying to figure out which key does what."

Okay not the exact text, but since then I've cleared my chat logs. :D

I hosted a manhunt once. ANd it was all through i clearley said NO MORE. ANd this guy folowed me did EXACTLY what i did. (i diddn think of going to the arena) i sat, he sat i moved he moved.

i kept telling him there was no more. 5 mins later he stood and asked me "how do you stand?"

heh

Omg... Weird noobs :)

And Thalos, Yeah, I remember Realviking, he and his friend called me the green guy 0.0 Talking about how big their 'dicks' were... Hmz. And then they told me they hated someone called 'Thalos' :D When I asked why, they told me you were leading them for some quest or something, and then slaughtered them :) I was laughing like hell, but didn't tell m, just pointed them at the GC and went along...