Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GloryFades

What Happened?!

what is up ladies and gentlemen? i haven't been here in a LONG time so i figured i would re-visit. Where has everyone gone?! I mean geeze! I guess i left at the right time then...although i didn't really leave, my ISP got banned because they're morons. Anyway, if you're an oldschoolish player post here or email me/send me a message. WHAT HAPPENED TO OGERAWA BEING THE TOP PLAYER AND LIGHTNING/TORNADO/AQUARDEN being the gods of pk? mannnn. what happened to this game?

cya.

what is up ladies and gentlemen?  i haven't been here in a LONG time so i figured i would re-visit.  Where has everyone gone?!  I mean geeze!  I guess i left at the right time then...although i didn't really leave, my ISP got banned because they're morons.  Anyway, if you're an oldschoolish player post here or email me/send me a message.  WHAT HAPPENED TO OGERAWA BEING THE TOP PLAYER AND LIGHTNING/TORNADO/AQUARDEN being the gods of pk?  mannnn.  what happened to this game?

cya.

Server crash, and as Alastaria (or something similar). *CO* is still godly... OAO (tag changes daily) is the old ones, like TirasHazor and Aki.

Edited by freeone3000

Hey Glory you might remember me...but then again you might not since I'm not really an important person. :P Anyways I dont play El anymore, just vist the site and work on other things.

[gloryfades]: where can i find coal now

The 2nd thing I ever heard you say. ^_^

Anyway, lots of stuff happened. Server crashed, HDD failure and everybody had to remake their characters, except for the many that left. System redone one or two times. Server DDoS'd.

EDIT: Oh yeah.. the forums were hacked, lots of stuff deleted, moved to Invision. And...a lot more happened.

Edited by goatsgomoo

what is up ladies and gentlemen? i haven't been here in a LONG time so i figured i would re-visit. Where has everyone gone?! I mean geeze! I guess i left at the right time then...although i didn't really leave, my ISP got banned because they're morons. Anyway, if you're an oldschoolish player post here or email me/send me a message. WHAT HAPPENED TO OGERAWA BEING THE TOP PLAYER AND LIGHTNING/TORNADO/AQUARDEN being the gods of pk? mannnn. what happened to this game?

cya.

Ogie has jsut been comnig on and off a lot lately, not much playing. He hasnt' played for a long time, wish and he also had some other weird game with towns and stuff.

Aqua hung around for a long time after the crash thing but never really leveled. i haven't seen her for months, but i left about 2 months ago too, basically a forum rat myself.

nado had his name stolen played for say a week, then quit i suppose perhaps conq??

and no idea about ning

<after crash>

next: hi spock remember i pked joo and took your cape and serp!!! hah ha

NeXt will be sleeping with the fishies

Meh =P Gloryfades...hey hi how are ya :D

I've noticed a sudden sweep of oldbies lately... :D

sbc yahoo banned? lol good thing i switched to cable =D

so.. glory u cant even play?

id like to start up again but its WAY TOO HARD lol feel srry for noobies...