Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikeman624

The Story Of Isla Prima

Guest Mikeman624

This story of isla prima is the story that has not been told.....

Once upon a time there was a prince who was very very rich as u know because he is a prince, this prince was not prince charming, this was a more prince ugly. He demanded to make some island of the coast of White Stone, he demanded to have an island in 1 week made perfecly complete with tavern ;). The workers took exactly 8 days, 1 more day than a week, he highered a sorcerer to give him the biggest potion he could find and the sorcerer handed him a beaver potion which reads: Spill 1 drip of this potion on you, you turn right into a beaver Side Effect Might make more than just 1 beaver if spilled on someone. The next day was the day that he would spill the beaver potion on all of his workers/slaves then one courageus slave pushed the giant bottle while the ugly prince was carrying the potion, then the prince turned into 100000 beavers and they all scattered away, the name in isla prima prima was the last name of the brave slave who spilled the potion on the ugly prince. That is why there are so many beavers on Isla Prima.

Well honestly I would not put this in as the history, but instead put it as a fairy tale/myth in one of the books in the library :)

lol I like it. Hasn't everybody wondered (at least at first :)) why you can't take two steps without tripping over a beaver??

The number of beavers on IP has gradually grown over time. I suppose it's due to the lack of natural enemies.

Cool. I like it.

It sounds like one of those tales that a parent tells to their child when they ask too many questions :blink:

So now there's finally an answer to the question, "Mom/Dad why are there so many beavers on Isla Prima?" :P

lol I like it.  Hasn't everybody wondered (at least at first :P) why you can't take two steps without tripping over a beaver??

Try making a noob character and training it's a/d. They magically disappear when you go looking for them. :D

Edited by chintan

lol I like it.  Hasn't everybody wondered (at least at first :angry:) why you can't take two steps without tripping over a beaver??

Try making a noob character and training it's a/d. They magically disappear when you go looking for them. :P

When looking for beaver:

"shh, be vewy quiet, I'm hunting beaver... where are they? Nope, that's a rabbit."

Not Looking:

"Doopy doo... *trip* ouch... *step*step*trip* ouch..."