Eternal Lands Official Forums
shasso

The Eaf Championship

That sucks.. So I will just have to fight for a year or so to be able to participate in this event.. <_< nice <_< I think that it is no good. There SHOULD be something for weaker players.. Look at the posts.. whole lot of ppl want this... It doesnt have to be called Lightweight Champion, but it should take place.. Can I organise something like thah? :angry:

i think that the no limit and other new rules only apply to the pk contests like 'kill someone in fort barrg' and such because there was a lot of complaining about returning stuff, summoning, being over the level etc so mods have a lot of problems with this. So if you have a tournament or something for low level players where opponents are determined in advance and known, there shouldnt be any problems

:angry: excelent :P

So if I decide to do something like that, wha do I have to do? Do I have to tell the mods? Or I just send message on chanel and wait if someone is interested? I would really like to have something like Best Noob :)

i dont know, bug placid about it or some other mod :angry:

can't you just make another post called "EAF lightweight competition, or do you have to get permission from the mods first or something?

can't you just make another post called "EAF lightweight competition, or do you have to get permission from the mods first or something?

162790[/snapback]

Let me clarify.

The level limits (P/C/A/D) on PK contests was causing a huge amount of problems for us. Therefore, the solution was to stop level limits all together (Entropy said this, so its final :P).

Now, if you want a PK contest, there are to be no limits of any kind (summoning limits are also banished). If you hold an event, this is different depending on what goes on, but rest assured, level limits will not be allowed.

You can hold a 'EAF Lightweight' championship, but there is no guarantee that someone will walk in and kill you all...

For more information, see this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12963

I fough shivar and got my ass kicked terribly.. i guess i will have to train a bit :D It was fough in the TG meeting hall but since 10 times more ppl come to WSC hall, we will do it there again next time =)

fajtshiv.jpg

Now its Chinkengeorge's turn, they will do it soon

89847.jpg

i made some things cuz i dont want to give thr noobs much information :D

mr Paramount from guild ~dm~ healed during the fight so.. well they are not strong enought to compete in EAF anyway.. so i guess umm we will sort it out in kf or somehing :D

Anyone from audience that is healing/harming will not be able to compete in EAF events.
Edited by shasso

i challenged Shivar and he accepted it but only in case that i wont fight with thermal serp :P (He is so scared by thermal :P ) So i agreed and i will fight w/o thermal serp.

Toomass fought Shivar but was slow to heal so he left the building pretty soon... here are some snapshots.

Still looking for someone to take Shivars head.

shitoo1.jpg

shitoo2.jpg

but was slow to heal so he left the building pretty soon
You mean slow in changing siggils ;)

78906.jpg

400 AE - haha

Whos next? :P

Edited by Shivar

Shivar will fight Chickengeorge soon..

I will be taking bets infront of the Arena, WSC.

1k minimum, 15k maximum , odds are 1:1, round bets only please (1k,2k,3k etc)

The winners get their money back + the share of loosers money divided by the portion they bet

If you dont trust me, you dont have to bet

Chickengeorge defeated Shivar and is the new EAF champion!

It was a long and hard battle, with many spectators

shivcg.jpg

Those who bet on Chickengeorge made a 0,6% profit, two guys bet 15k and got 24k back. The biggest loss on Shivar was 10k

:'( ran out mana

Cgratz anyways ;-)

w8 til i take neg perks! jk