Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

Harry Potter, El Style!

added second part, you can find it by the huge letters that say second part :D tell me what you think of this aswell :D

how come all my parts are all follow ups from hazor???

*sobs* i am just a back up char */sobs*

at least you are a character

too bad harry potter doesn't have stoners in general or a drunk.

Edited by I_am_Spock

i'll fix that next time :D

Later on You will find out that all the characters have real EL doubles,

you already saw 2 in the second part :D

Harry and Ron I won't reveal till the end.

too bad harry potter doesn't have a guy that was found one head short after a accidetn with a mailbox, that is soososososo me.

They will have one now :D thanks for the idea

like teh omfg reboot you can't sue that like teh it's copyrighted..... my friend known as "blueseedfan" wrote a stroy in which I died and feel into beer bottles then come back from teh dead and kick this guys ass and liek i die from teh mailbox and liek he copyrighted it!!!!!

Edit: (copyrighted my ass)

Edited by I_am_Spock

like teh omfg reboot you can't sue that like teh it's copyrighted..... my friend known as "blueseedfan" wrote a stroy in which I died and feel into beer bottles then come back from teh dead and kick this guys ass and liek i die from teh mailbox and liek he copyrighted it!!!!!

if it was copywrited, i wouldnt be giving it to el.net when im done now will I ? :D

if it was copywrited, i wouldnt be giving it to el.net when im done now will I ? :D

no no, my friend wrote a stroy like that, he didn't copywrite it though, that's where i got the quote

'found one head short after an accident with a mailbox'

no no, my friend wrote a stroy like that, he didn't copywrite it though, that's where i got the quote

roflmao XD

new idea btw:describe yourself if you want to have a part in harry potter, as there are a lot of characters to come and i need some ideas to make them each unique! :)

except i_am_spock because ive got one picked out for you :D

Not to nitpick, but it's #gm, not #guild message.

Keep going! And why does everyone call every other movie?

it used to be #guild message :D

because they are teh posers!!

EclonisDureva87 actually i had the idea a long time ago..

notice his parents were in *co*

thats going to play into the story later, just like why i made harry a summoner :D

I didn't read the whole thing, am I in there?

lol yes at the end i am inthere 2 tims always fallowing or preceding hazor.. like i am a lacky

roflmao XD

new idea btw:describe yourself if you want to have a part in harry potter, as there are a lot of characters to come and i need some ideas to make them each unique! :D

except i_am_spock because ive got one picked out for you :)

oh man couldn't i liek snift a potion, my head get really big, then a robot coems out of the closet and stab me with a knife and says

"your head asplode"

and then my head explodes and brains go everywhere

roflmao XD

new idea btw:describe yourself if you want to have a part in harry potter, as there are a lot of characters to come and i need some ideas to make them each unique! :D

except i_am_spock because ive got one picked out for you :)

oh man couldn't i liek snift a potion, my head get really big, then a robot coems out of the closet and stab me with a knife and says

"your head asplode"

and then my head explodes and brains go everywhere

ROFLMAO ok something like that :D

3rd installment added!

Btw, if you havent noticed, every character in my story has an el double (except for the dursley's cuz they suckzor :)) see if you can find them all ;D

Edited by rebootedrock

Harry:whoot :)

Harry flies around

Harry:muahhaa im a bird im a plane..

Hermione:look everyone, a flying dodo bird :D

Harry is pissed

Harry lands

Harry:grr.

Hermione:grr..

Harry blushes

Hermione:ok seriously wtf!?>

Harry:afk