Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Magic imbalance 15-18

Umm when trying to gain EXP in magic to get from lv 15 - 18 you have to beam to range about 200 times and taht costs alot on essences and even if you can make essences on alch it costs a bit for wine for spirit restores and mana potion, any chang of mooving them all dow 1 lv so you only have to get to lv 17 ?

Why not just do the Restoration potion on yourself instead of teleporting, it is so much faster.

EDIT: USE SHIELD INSTEAD IT IS THE CHEAPEST AND FASTEST

well dudes heres the key:

bring 180 energy essence 36 matter essence ,36 spirit essence and full load of spirit rest , ofcourse u have to have full mana, u be able to cast 36 teleport portal and btw after that go to portland much closer storage , then do it again,

another style:

bring the ingredients for spirit rest do the pots in portal's room

PS: if you are still worshipping glydoc quit him, go for magic god instead

i hope this helped you ;)

i wish i knew what entropy was thinking with the spell. sure magic should not be able to match a warrior head to head but that didnt mean nerfing the entire deal, why didnt he just rip it all out? sometimes i wonder why ever asked for input on how to make this game as he more or less took all ideas and either rejected them or mutated them into something that in no way or shape looked like the original...