Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

What Is Beauty To You?

Hey rebooted...how'd u get ahold of a pic of my sister? :angry:

Perhaps if you say that when you look into a womans eyes you see her soul ;-)

I could try that .....

Thinking about it, second thing I look at is lips. Nice, fully, pouty .... *drools*

ooooooo roja ent would not be pleased :( and im tellin :unsure:

Why? Was that ent and doesn't he like his picture on the internet?

...yeah i caught ent as he was relaxing on top of some boxes with some ropes dangling over him :( don't tell him i put his picture up though! shhh!! :unsure:

...yeah i caught ent as he was relaxing on top of some boxes with some ropes dangling over him :( don't tell him i put his picture up though! shhh!! :unsure:

he's not yours for long, my chick magnet's been working in reverse ever since i got struck by lightning.

...yeah i caught ent as he was relaxing on top of some boxes with some ropes dangling over him :) don't tell him i put his picture up though! shhh!! ;)

he's not yours for long, my chick magnet's been working in reverse ever since i got struck by lightning.

... :ph34r: I'll keep you quoted on that.

Ummmmmmmm ok, I just got to that pic that was in the first post. And I was like OMFG!!!!!!!!! I swear thats my ex-girlfriends little sister. And I know everyone is going to think I am so full of crap. Her sister looks allot like her but my ex had little bit chubbier cheeks and no peircings. This is really messing me up........ OMFG!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

I don't know...strangely that doesn't turn me on as much as some other girls that I see at school every day...

Maybe it's the piercings :P I don't see how that's such a massive "OMFG" thing...

Chesticles (looong story, say it out loud, you might get it...kinda...) aren't too bad...face mmm...

I dunno...I go more for the punk-style, shoulder-length brown-with-almost-blonde-highlights hair, and the traditional hat-tilted-slightly-off-center-kinda-like-,-what-,-a-20-.-.-.-30-degree-angle...

Damn, if only I had a picture... <_<

(hurriedly logs onto www.buddypic.com and checks out the latest "top girls") :blink:

[Edit] Oh and them there niiice buttocks...call it a fetish, I call it a neccessity... B)

Edited by Tumaros

FAL face, ass, legs that's all i gotta say. and i dont' really care about how much you looks so much as your cool. but if your like a total turn off to me, then yeah i'll shoot for just being friends