Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
behindthemask08

The Reason

and what delusion are you under grum?

Dunno, it's quite hard to name the delusions you're under yourself. If I have to name one, it's the idea that one day I'll actually create something useful.

Dunno, it's quite hard to name the delusions you're under yourself. If I have to name one, it's the idea that one day I'll actually create something useful.

I meant religion, but this is neither the place nor time.

I meant religion, but this is neither the place nor time.

Ah, I see. I prefer to think none.

But you're right, this is not the thread to discuss it.

Just wanted to add -

You may see Behindthemask08 ingame.

That is because i gave the account to my brother (after trying to convince him not to play..LOL arguing with a 10 year old). So no, no one can have my stuff, unless you want to tell me about the secret places - 50k gold for 5 secret places (other than IP and Votd).

Anyway, don't flame him because of my actions.

Thanks

And if someone wants to have a discussion on religion, I want to join in.

hm. agreed that people only play games for fun. and seriously Roja is right...if this is a waste of time, what ISN'T a waste of time? Is there really a purpose to life? Let's pretend it's to create another generation of kids...well what is their purpose? to create another generation of kids...well that goes on and on...so is there ever a REAL purpose? a computer is a means of reaching people and cultures within a room in your dwelling rather than paying huge amounts of MONEY (what IS money after all? it's pieces of paper that are supposed to represent something to make life seem more like a game so you can get the most money and WIN...) to travel across the world...and see sights (which i actually believe in doing...i'm speaking for those who play this game) of the world. I mean whats the point of that? You're looking at a big thing made out of sand bricks in the example of the pyramids...why not look at a computer screen? I'm done.

REBOOTED HOW ARE YOU?!@

hm. agreed that people only play games for fun. and seriously Roja is right...if this is a waste of time, what ISN'T a waste of time? Is there really a purpose to life? Let's pretend it's to create another generation of kids...well what is their purpose? to create another generation of kids...well that goes on and on...so is there ever a REAL purpose? a computer is a means of reaching people and cultures within a room in your dwelling rather than paying huge amounts of MONEY (what IS money after all? it's pieces of paper that are supposed to represent something to make life seem more like a game so you can get the most money and WIN...) to travel across the world...and see sights (which i actually believe in doing...i'm speaking for those who play this game) of the world. I mean whats the point of that? You're looking at a big thing made out of sand bricks in the example of the pyramids...why not look at a computer screen? I'm done.

REBOOTED HOW ARE YOU?!@

OMFG GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*touchs*

omfg it's liek jesus christ coming behind locked doors!!!!!!!!!

It's about enjoyment. You may look at it as being a waste of time, but the fact that you enjoyed playing, makes it worthwhile. Doing something you enjoy is worhtwhile. Life shouldn't be wasted doing something you don't enjoy, no matter how important.