Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
riverdemon

Runescape Vs. Eternal Lands!

Yea, and Vart hasn't met the one called Maphonis, yet..

Edited by Hazor

The thing that I like most about EL is the commuinty........

Since EL has a pretty small amount of fulltime players everyone knows everyone else, atleast by reputaion. It's somewhat easy for the mods to take care of the trouble makers now. But as the EL grows it will be harder for the mods to take care of these macro's and trouble makers. And as that happens EL will end of with the hoards of people scamming, bag jumping, and cheating..... So another words it will end up being like RS's commuinty....

I think were RS has EL beat is the shear amount of items and things to do. Hopefully with this next EL update that will change.

Ohhh and RS has really sucky graphics....... but I do like making the guy dance around.

I choose you, Pikachu!

Erm... seriously speaking, I choose Anarchy Online.

well to tell the truth ive played 40+ mmorpg's so far and still havent found the best one yet :D

40??.... what did you do start one and quit right away? lol

Not even sure there are 40 real mmorgps around...almost.

I play a lot of them right now and almost all of them have

something good about there...all about what kind of mmorgp

you like and how much they update it... Someday EL will

be a good game, but it needs a lot of work as it gets so

boring fast now... very fast...

I choose you, Pikachu!

Erm... seriously speaking, I choose Anarchy Online.

We just tried that game out today... kinda odd game

so far... if my friend keeps it on his computer i might

try it some more...

well to tell the truth ive played 40+ mmorpg's so far and still havent found the best one yet  :D

40??.... what did you do start one and quit right away? lol

Not even sure there are 40 real mmorgps around...almost.

I play a lot of them right now and almost all of them have

something good about there...all about what kind of mmorgp

you like and how much they update it... Someday EL will

be a good game, but it needs a lot of work as it gets so

boring fast now... very fast...

A lot of MMORPGs have also died out as well, such as Last Kingdom and Slayers. :D

Yeah, 15 dollars a month for WoW is rediculous. It's not even that great. :angry:

My FF:Online account is up to 25 dollars because I have the Tetra Master card game and like 7 extra characters. I'm gonna get one to like master all levels and whatever then sell it online. I saw someone selling a lv. 100 Warrior, Monk, RD. Mage, WT.Mage, BK.Mage, Theif for 300 dollars and that's excluding the special classes!!

Only problem with FFOnline is that it is majorly time consuming. All of my characters have at least 1 job level over 50 though, but I stopped playing like 3 months ago. Yeah I had a LOT of free time on my hands (took almost a year to get them that far -_-)

I played RS like 5 months(f2p, not p2p!) before i came to EL. I am pretty damn good there, but it was getting boring.... So i wen't looking for something new, and free.

The gameplay of RS is very good, there aren't many RPG's that can beat it (that's why over 80k players play it on a busy day). But the grapics suck. This is something EL is beter with(terrain).

But since this is still not the final version of EL i am intrested in seeing how this will go ;)

And yea, the RS community is shit, it's ALWAYS f2p players VS p2p players. p2p players think they are gods, just because they pay $5,- a month. And f2p players are "all" n00b because we don't pay. Mainly the reason for this is that there is no way of payment for most people.

If this get's to EL i'm out of here, as it's a big reason i left RS.

Edited by raapnaap

El feels more "solid" in some kinda way... RS has more items quests and skillz but EL isnt even in p2p yet! ;)

I played RS the other day, just to see what its about.

Being a Java programmer, I was shocked to see the fact that it wasn't implemented in something other than Java 3D. OpenGL + Java would make RS something worth playing, but come off it, it's the worst game to look at I have ever come across.

EL has outstanding aesthetics! Thats the main catcher for a game, the way it looks. RS is SOO ugly, it's like looking in the mirror :) (That was a joke ya know!)

(That was a joke ya know!)

Really? Looking at your avatar, I wouldn't think so - well, unless you're saying that RS looks worse.

:lol:

Gee thanks Leeloo, I now know who NOT to talk to.... :unsure::P