Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring

I'm dead seeexy!!! w00t :D

Aepox as Aragorn! Aepox as Aragorn! xD

i'll be teh aragorn :D

grr i thought poxy was just babbling

i'll be...

Edited by 007

Aepox = Aragorn, by far :P

Harlee92 = Are there any specific character traits you want for frodo, or do you want me to just be creative? :P

Paladin = I might be able to work out something with Boromir, since he's not taken yet...any specific character traits you want, or do you just want me to be random and silly? :lol:

Dorplein = Sam...awesome...got it :D

Satan, treebeard isn't in the first Lord of the Rings (the one I'm doing), do you still wanna be Lurtz?

Desil...Satan asked for Lurtz first, but if he doesn't want to be him then you can...otherwise I have some ideas for you =)

And 007...you make plenty of cameos as is (shh i don't want to spoil it) but do you want to be a member of the fellowship? =)

And I changed it a bit...I'll start with the traditional text-only version, like the last one, but at some point I might adapt it to a flash animation or something :P

Whew...and good morning everyone! :)

Edited by Tumaros

And 007...you make plenty of cameos as is (shh i don't want to spoil it) but do you want to be a member of the fellowship? =)

sure :D unless i'd be hogging the screen at all

joeshorty = Ooh, that works =D

As I've said before...any specific traits you want for him? Like...how he types, how he acts, is he 1337, n00by, sumwat normal, fast an carles, what? :D

007...let me update the list...then tell me if there's anyone you want that's left?

If u have a close friend, u and him could be merry and pippen

Unless of course it was like...u and mikeH =P oooooh...

Edited by Tumaros

hmm maybe... me and mikeh? idk just a highly original thought i just had

Edited by 007

=D

Oh god 007...I can just see it now...

(I picked MikeH as merry because he ends up going with Eowyn in ROTK, of course...and Pippen's all Mr. Big Bad Knight of Gondor...um...and clumsy...so...fitting?)

Merry: omg pip

Merry: look

You see a fireworks!

Pippen: bwahahahaha

Pippen: >=D

#Help request from Pippen: how do u use a fireworks?

[PM from Gandalf: FOOL of a n00b >_<]

Edited by Tumaros

I'd prefer to fill random, completely unimportant roles :P ...innkeeper, etc.

Oooh...there is no Balrog? Why? I could bore gandalf off teh bridge using my "..."'s and other officious terminology, then fall asleep myself. :D

As for traits... you know them. I hope. Unless you forget. *Falls asleep from officious language and concise sentences*

Edited by crusadingknight

tum it souds better to see what you could do with me he can be lurtz. i would like to be a new character instead,

Edited by desil

Desil...righto...if there's anything in partucular you'd like your character to be...feel free to let me know, otherwise I'll just figure out something :D

Cru...the balrog...erm, I mean...BalRogX...has a pretty short role, and haz already specified what he wanted the scene to be, so...

Do u want to be...maybe...a male galadriel?

Like...

Galadriel: omg my name...it's so feminine...why did I have to be a male Galadriel...this sucks...-_-

Frodo: o_O I thot gala wuz a supposedly attractive girl

Galadriel: tums idea...i knew i never should have trusted him...jeez...

Galadriel: anyway...

Galadriel: hey wtf...i thought there were 9 of u...there's only 8 here...what's up with that...o_O...where's gandalf...did he die?

Frodo: -_- zzzz...

Question; will we use our REAL ingame chars? Cuz I'm teh blonde and Aragorn is teh brunette... I'm still sexy tho! :P ;D

In the name of Aragorn, son of Arat....uhm...my forefathers, I log off the forums... May my bless be teh bestoven (?) upon thee!! EEEEEEEEK! BUNNIES!

For the cartoon? Probably not...I mean you might have a select few items that are on your character...the ones that make you you...

Like I said, I'm gonna do a text-only first, then possibly a cartoon :P

I'll be Galadriel I guess ;) if no one took her yet, and if someone did then give me another part :huh:

tumaros treesoar! if thou dost not writeth teh storieseth foreth the gameth a great evul willest awaken in thine treetops o' teh ....trees.

Let Boromir/Paladin say stupid things like:

I swear i'll fight evil on theese lands as long as i still breathe! (who the hell rites this stuff???)

And let him have a hungover, big time, please. Damit, that part is true in RL.

Edited: i just figured it out: Roja/Galadriel will look deep in my eyes and say: 1 of you might start playing that unnameble game, but there is still hope for others

:D

Edited by Paladin

O.o i wanna be a ringwraith!! i never say much just brood alot....and for the cartoon, i can equip my thermal serp!!!~1! i just need 90k exp so i can get that 7th human nexus... :) ......

oh, and a very belated happy new year to u all! (my head finally doesnt hurt -_- )

EDIT: just a thought...if u add me as a ringwraith, u should prolly get 8 more ppl to flesh out the Nazgul ranks :)

Edited by Regar1

Desil...righto...if there's anything in partucular you'd like your character to be...feel free to let me know, otherwise I'll just figure out something :)

Cru...the balrog...erm, I mean...BalRogX...has a pretty short role, and haz already specified what he wanted the scene to be, so...

Do u want to be...maybe...a male galadriel?

Like...

Galadriel: omg my name...it's so feminine...why did I have to be a male Galadriel...this sucks...-_-

Frodo: o_O I thot gala wuz a supposedly attractive girl

Galadriel: tums idea...i knew i never should have trusted him...jeez...

Galadriel: anyway...

Galadriel: hey wtf...i thought there were 9 of u...there's only 8 here...what's up with that...o_O...where's gandalf...did he die?

Frodo: -_- zzzz...

Erm, well, wouldn't there only be 7? Pippen would go afk somewhere in the boat... and, if he was true to 007-style, he'd wake up just you'd been ambushed, and he'd been abducted. :)

yeah, scarr, crazy aint it? i think thats the 1st thing that needs more than 5 nexus, isnt it? oh, well, only 60k more exp now :)

=D

(I picked MikeH as merry because he ends up going with Eowyn in ROTK, of course...and Pippen's all Mr. Big Bad Knight of Gondor...um...and clumsy...so...fitting?)

You see a fireworks!

..I can just see Merry hitting on Eowyn. =P ..that's horrible. Haha! fool of a noob! xD

Edited by Hazor

=D

You see a fireworks!

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: