Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nicolai

New Forum!

Hi! I have just made a new forum calld demonfire. I just wanted to let everyone know about it so that the forum will grow with people. I also just wanted to describe it.

Demonfire is a fun, RP site with much to do with so little time. I think I have reachd all needs for a forum, because there is so much to do! There's even a forum where you can spam all you want. No mods will be watching the forum either, so you can't get in trouble! There's also a Love Room for people who have online boyfriends and girlfriends! That is just a little of my forum. If you actually visit, you can see for yourself! Please at least visit, and if you like it, register and tell your friends! Here's the link! http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=hellworld

Have fun!

PS- If you register and are one of the 1st 30 people to register, I will make you an Administrator! Then you'll have the power to ban, delete topics, move topics, post topics, and split topics!! It'll be fun.....

Edited by Nicolai

Hell, why not...I'm with Sirk on this one :D :lol:

Awesome forum btw...looks like a nice place to hang out and have fun without clogging up the EL ones B)

Plus Sirk has teh hottest siggy :PB)

Edited by Tumaros

No moderators? You don't know what is real engine that keeps alive every online community? Of course:

Bitching on admins/moderators/operators. :-)

Regards.

Keep it to a dull roar, kids :D

Anyway I think the whole idea's awesome...great potential :P

looks good especially the anime section. :P

First 30 are admins, plat. Maybe if you read the entire post, you would learn something.

Her english is too bad, she doesn't understand half the things she reads.

Tuma I got hottest siggy eva- it's on fiya!

Okay.....Can everyone who registered tell me the username you used for it? That way I'll be able to count the users, and make y0u guys Admins. Also I'll keep track

As for the mods, it doesn't have to option to make a person a mod, so I just make everyone admins...