Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyReni

Storage Changes

could be things in storage when I hit #storage in some order: alfabetical, or by kinds: first weapon, minerals, flowers...... or in any other order.

Now it takes time to see what I really have in storage

LadyReni

Well they are plannig to make storage more youser friendly and i think that there is a patch on CVS (not 100% sure) that alphabetizes your items when you type #storage.... So patience.....

could be things in storage when I hit #storage in some order: alfabetical, or by kinds: first weapon, minerals, flowers...... or in any other order.

LadyReni

lol it in cvs client already lol

when using the cvs client, you can use the storage command like

#storage bar

to list all items that contain the word 'bar' in their names. This example will list all the bars you have in your storage, i.e. iron bars, steel bars, silver bars and so on, but nothing else.

I do not know if this works in the released client, maybe not, just try it out. If it is not implemented in your client, you may download the client sources from cvs and compile it yourself. It will be automagically active then. :)

hth